Summer crush or worse? '5

Quote of the week: "You don't want to become a part of a rhythmless nation!" -Ryan (The producer) :D

Part five of Summer crush or worse? Hope you guys like it & thanks so much for the support guys! It really means a lot! :)

Stark's P.O.V

I watched Quinn as she slept beside me. I watched as her chest raised and lowered as she breathed. Her breath coming in evenly. I thought about last night when she kissed me. It was weird that one single kiss could make me feel so much all at once. She tried pulling my shirt off and I let her, but when she started to tear up I pulled back. She still wouldn't tell me what was going on so I decided to let her sleep. She looked adorable with strains of hair sticking to her face. I reached for the disposable camera I had just bought and took a picture of her while she slept.

What is wrong with me? She looks adorable with strains of her sticking to her face? Am I seriously becoming attached to this girl? No. No! She doesn't mean anything! Absolutely anything! I reminded myself. Yet I couldn't stop looking at her and smiling.

I stood up from the bed, frustrated. I can't be thinking about her. I went to my bathroom and washed my face.

Quinn's P.O.V

I woke up with my eyes still shut. I could barely remember what happened last night. I remember talking to Josh then that hoe coming out of no where and ruining our moment. Or was I glad that she was there to ruin it? Maybe she stopped me from making a huge mistake. I heard water running. Is Sue back already? I wondered how last night went. Oh, crap! Mom and dad! I sprung up from bed, opening my eyes. Wait. This isn't Sue's room. I didn't recognize this place at all. I glanced around the room. There was a wooden door across from the bed that was left ajar. That was where the running water sound was coming from. I guessed it to be a bathroom.

I got up from the bed. I was relieved when I noticed that I still had the dress on from last night. Okay, no sex. That's a good signed. I looked around for my shoes. Ha! They were under the bed. I bent down to grab them.

"Oh, good. You're up." I heard a familiar voice call from behind me. I jumped up with my shoes in hand, but dropped them when I saw Stark standing in the door way with only boxers on. He smiled at me.

I stepped back as he made his way towards. I tripped over his night table and landed behind his bed. I yelped as I landed on the floor. He laughed as he hovered over me. "What's the matter?" He extended a hand to me.

"Uh...what happened last night?" I asked him carefully. I honestly had no memory of bumping into Stark last night.

"I have no clue. I was hoping you could tell me." He smiled at me. I grasped his hand. He lifted me up.

"The only thing I remember is leaving the club." I said embarrassed. Great! He probably thought I was trash or something.

"Oh, well, I picked you up last night." He walked over to the bed. I couldn't keep my eyes off his abs or the rest of his body. He cleared his throat. I looked at his face. He studied me with a smug grin on his face.

"You picked me up?" I said stupidly.

"Yeah. You were trying to walk home." He laughed slinging something around. I stepped closer to him. He was playing with my purse.

"Can I get that back?" I asked shyly. He laid back on his bed. Smiling mischievously as he twirled my purse around in his hand.

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying last night?" He asked amused.

"What!" I yelped. Calm down, Quinn! I told myself. I needed to play it off. "I wasn't crying." I huffed.

"Uh, yes you were. Right after you kissed me." He licked his lips. I suppressed a shiver by taking a step closer to him.

"I kissed you?" I nearly whispered. I couldn't even remember kissing those sexy lips.

"Yeah." His smiled broadened.

"D-did I do anything else?" I gulped. He didn't answer me. He only nodded. "What did I do?" I bit my lip.

"Tell me why you were crying last night." He bargained. I couldn't. I mean, it wasn't important any more. Josh wasn't my boyfriend and I wouldn't see him until school started. We never had anything anyway. Suddenly my ring tone "Pieces" by the Bridges rang through the silence of the room. "Is that your phone?" Stark asked staring at my purse.

"Yeah." I rushed over to him. He was digging in my bag for my phone. I was uncomfortable with him digging in to my stuff, but he only made things worse by answering my phone.

"Hello." He smirked at me. "Who's this?" He waited. "Kevin? Who are you to Quinn, Kevin?" He listened.

I knew exactly why Kevin was calling me. Dave went over to Sue's house and didn't find me there so he told Kevin to call me while he drove around looking for me. Great! "Her boyfriend!" Stark laughed, snapping me back into reality.

"Give me the phone!" I pounced on Stark. He laughed louder as I attempted to snatch the phone away from him.

He covered my mouth with his hand. "Quinn stop! I'm on the phone." He joked. I could hear Kevin yelling through the phone asking Stark what I was doing. "Hm, Quinn, just like that." He moaned. My cheeks flushed red as he winked at me. I am in so much trouble.

I pushed Stark's hand closer to my mouth. He glared at me for a moment. When his skin was close enough to my mouth I bit him. "Ow!" He howled yanking his hand back.

I grabbed the phone. "Kevin!" I said into the phone.

"Quinn! Where the hell are you? Who the fuck is that guy you're with?" He spoke quickly.

"Can you come and pick me up?" I asked. Stark was climbing on top of me trying to reclaim the phone.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Where am I?" I asked Stark. He grinned at me evilly.

"Hang up." He ordered me.

"No." I shook my head. "I have to see my parents before they leave. So tell me where I am." I said giving him a serious glance.

He sighed dramatically. "Chestnut road." He frowned a bit. "And I'll drive you home."

"Alright." I said. "Kevin, I'll be home in a few." I hung up.

Stark kept his eyes fixed on mine. He was still on top of me, but I didn't mind. He held most of his own weight. I only felt slight pressure of his body against mine. Heat coursed through my body as he leaned more into me. I bent down so that his face was closer to mine. He opened his mouth when his nose reached mine. I didn't move. I wanted him to kiss me, but instead of kissing me his tongue slipped out and traced my lips. I shivered in response. "We better get going." He chuckled as he pulled away. That bastard! He should've just kissed me. I sighed and got up. This was going to be a long day.

Ahhh! xD So what'd you think???

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (Maybe?) Thanks ;T