Summer crush or worse?'20

Part 20!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn's P.O.V

We arrived at the airport shortly after our parents packed our things. I didn't speak to anyone since the scene in the kitchen. Stark held on to me during the car ride. Even though I was mad at him a part of me needed his support.

My mother was currently handing me the tickets and telling me a million different things that I paid no attention to. Dave and Kevin had already said they're goodbyes at the house. Sue didn't have any clue and I wasn't calling her to explain either. I had no one left. Stark literally destroyed my life, robbed me of friends and family, and now I was marrying the bastard. I sighed as I held the tickets in my hand. "Quinn?" My mom shook my shoulders to get my attention.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whispered. My throat was dry and scratchy from all the crying I had been doing. I knew I was going to get sick because my voice sounded hoarse.

"It's not like we wanted to, honey. We just needed the financial assistance." She tried to explain.

"Okay. I would've help! I would've gotten a job. Just please, don't make me do this. Don't make me marry him." I cried.

"Oh, sweetie." My mother cried hugging me. "We merged the companies together. In order for our sports store to get the financial assistance now you have to marry him. That's the quickest way for companies to merge."

I untangled myself from her grip. "I can't believe you'd do this to me." I spat before I rushed into the gates. I never wanted to see any of them again. Once this stupid deal went through and I could divorce Stark I was going to run away. No one would ever know what happened to me. I couldn't care less if their business deal went through. In fact, I hoped it didn't. I hoped they'd wind up homeless! I hoped they begged me for my help and I'd tell them where to shove it! That's how angry I was.

Stark's P.O.V

Quinn walked into the plane, clutching the tickets. She was crying again. She flopped down besides me. I reached over, tucking her hair back so I could whisper in her ear. "Please, stop crying. People are going to start staring."

She glanced at me then nodded. I put my arm over her shoulders. She hid her face in my neck like she had done in the car. I held her close. With my other hand I rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. She still hated me and I was still pissed at her, but I couldn't even imagine what she was going through. To be sold off and then expected to get pregnant. She's only sixteen! I'm turning seventeen! Are our parents fucking insane!?! I wasn't going to touch her, though. Once we got to the house she could do whatever she wanted. I would try to convince her into signing the papers, but I wasn't going to touch her. Not again.

Quinn's P.O.V

A limo came to pick us up from the airport. It was like being trapped in a fairytale, except for the whole arranged-marriage-to-some-guy-I-hate-thing. Stark was so confusing! He was acting like I wasn't the worlds worst future bride. I mean, even though I knew what he did was completely wrong and I was innocent-he didn't. So why was he being to nice to me? I'm just going to be quiet and not mess anything up.

Stark kept tucking my hair back, tracing my lips, and brushing his fingertips along my cheeks. "Are you ever going to speak again?" He whispered against my lips. I shrugged my shoulders. He pecked my lips. "I miss your voice, Quinn. Please, speak to me." He said softly.

"Mr. Coyle?" The driver asked from the front.

"Yes?" Stark asked keeping his eyes on my face.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes." Stark smiled at me. He fiddled with a few strands of my hair. "You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I blushed. I regretted the blush, but it felt good that he was making me feel better. He cupped my cheeks. I wrapped my hands around his. "Quinn?"

I raised my eyes to his. "I'm sorry about before." He looked down. "About everything that happened with Sue." I freed my hand from his and ran my fingers through his hair. He peeked at my face. I gave him a shy smile. "Do you forgive me?" I nodded. He smiled before he kissed me. This kiss was the sweetest he'd ever given me. His lips moved against mine so carefully that I had to open my eyes just to make sure he was kissing me. I closed my eyes again, moving my lips lightly against his. His fingers were tangling themselves in my hair. He moved his lips to my neck. "And I forgive you about the whole Josh thing." He said against my skin. My body froze. Forgave me? If anything he should be apologizing to me. I pushed him off of me. "What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"It wasn't like that." I answered.

"What wasn't like that?" His gray eyes still made my heart melt. I grew angrier with myself for thinking about how amazing he was when I should be upset. My eyes began to water.

"What happened with...J-josh." I forced myself to say his name. "It wasn't like what happened with you and Sue." I whispered.

"I know. We were drunk and you weren't. It's alright. Everyone makes mistakes." He gave me a small smile and tucked my hair back.

I shoved it away. I didn't know he was drunk, but that still doesn't excuse him. What the hell was he doing with her in the first place? Then getting drunk? "No! It wasn't like that!" I screamed at him.

"We're here, sir." The driver announced. My blood was pumping faster now that he'd gotten me mad. He was basically saying it was okay for me to be a whore-at least that's what he thought I was.

"Thanks, Raymond." He said before turning to me. "Get out of the car, Quinn. We'll deal with this inside." He said evenly.

"No! We will not deal with this inside!" I spat.

"Stop it! I said that I forgave! Why are you acting like this?" He raised his tone. Raymond stepped out of the car to give us privacy.

"Because you think that I'm a whore when I'm not! And just because you were drunk doesn't make it okay to sleep with my best friend!" I scowled at him.

"You are a whore! And it's perfectly fine that I fucked Sue when I was drunk! Unlike you! You fucking slut!" He shouted at me before stomping out the car. I sunk back and cried. He is such an asshole.

Stark's P.O.V

I stormed into the house, leaving Quinn in the car. No one has ever made me this angry in such a short amount of time. I kept hitting my head, trying to clear it of her, but she just wouldn't leave. I was thankful that the house here was pretty much an exact replica of the house in California. I headed straight to my art studio after sending Sophie to get Quinn. I made sure that all my drawings were sent here-even the ones of Quinn. I grabbed a brush and began painting a picture of Quinn. Damn it! Why is she the only thing I think about? I can't do this anymore!

So i know you guys my hate this, but i'm taking the story in a new direction! i need some feedback so.....tell my what you think & don't forget to wote!

-Comment & Vote.

-Become a fan (maybe?)