Summer crush or worse?'41

Quinn’s P.O.V

In the morning I woke up to an empty bed. Stark left a scribbled note on his pillow. It was said that he would be working at the office with his father. Since he needed to start taking responsibility. I decided to visit Sue and Dave because it’s been like forever since I’ve really seen them. Kevin had a broken leg and was resting at Dave’s new place since his parents barely cared about him. Stark and I have only visited Brian once since I found out he was in a coma. I had a feeling though…One that suggest we see him more often. Blake had a few bumps and burses, but was at Brian’s bedside constantly. I felt so horrible for everyone having to go through that.

I got out of bed with that same regretful feeling. At least things were looking up. Sophie’s funeral would be in a few days. No one could really predict the outcome of that, but I was vaguely aware that Raymond was still out there carrying that grudge. I mean, could he possibly know where Stark and I are now. Because I wasn’t fully sure why Stark moved us back to California.

In all honesty, I barely knew what happened after the incident. A part of me felt alright with not knowing because at least that was something in the past and we should move on. But another part of me, felt as if I was missing a huge chunk of information. I ignored it however, I showered. After my shower, I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a green shirt with flip-flops. I picked my air up into a messy bun and headed down stairs.

I grabbed the keys just before I locked the door and headed to Stark’s garage. I got into an old Mercedes and drove to Dave’s house. The weird thing was, I could’ve sworn that I saw Josh’s Green Chevy following me. I hoped it was just my nerves. I’m not sure I could handle anything without going rightly insane. I walked up the path to Sue’s house and rang the bell. Kevin answered the door. He was sitting on a mobile wheelchair. “Hey.” He smiled at me. He had a purple burse running along the bone of his cheek and a small cut on his chin, but other then that, the only other injury was his leg.   

“Hi.” I said quietly. “Are you abusing mobile chairs now too?” I joked.

He chuckled. “Well, if I’m cripple I have to.”

I shook my head. “How are you, though?”

He cleared his throat. “I’m fine. Not as messed up as Brian is.” He frowned. I remembered Stark had told me that Brian was in a coma. I wondered if I could talk Stark into visiting him today. I know it must be hard to see the only real family you had left in the hospital.

“Yeah, I heard.”

“Well, the important thing it that we’re all still alive.” He added.

“Definitely.” I smiled. “Where’s Sue and Dave?” I glanced over him for the first time and noticed some boxes stacked against the wall.

“Upstairs.” He said moving out of the way.

“Thanks.” I said before walking up the steps. I heard some banging and laughter come from one of the rooms and I really hoped that they weren’t having sex. I knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Sue’s voice chimed. I unlocked the door to find Sue sitting on my brother while he tried to free himself. Were they seriously pay fighting? “Oh, my gosh! Hey!” Sue ran to my and hugged me. She didn’t look any different because she was only a month and a half pregnant, but I did notice that motherly glow that everyone talks about.

“Hi.” I laughed hugging her back. Dave got up from the floor and dusted himself off before walking over to me. He smiled and hugged me too.

“Hey, little sis.” He sighed relieved.