Summer crush or worse?'30

Okay, so i just wanted to say tht i really need some feedback & votes from you guys...i don't want to become one of those rude people tht demand votes & comments, but i won't be pleasant about getting nothing either! so enjoy, because i don't know how long it'll take me to upload again.

Dave's P.O.V

I had to come up with a plan. I shouldn't let this happen to my younger sister. She deserved to be with some she really loved not sold off because our parents are idiots. I paced back and forth in my room trying to figure out the best bribe I think of to get my parents into calling off the deal. "Man, what are we goanna do?" Kevin asked popping his head into my room.

"I don't know! You should be the evil master mind behind all of this! I mean, you're in love with her, right?" I scowled at him.

He shook his head. "Nah, man. I joke with your sister, but you know I only wanted to screw her." He shrugged. I shoved him against the wall.

"This isn't the time for your idiotic comments! I fucking lost my baby sister, man! What kind of an older brother am I?" My eyes shifted from his face to the floor as I realized the reality of my words. What kind of an older brother screws his sisters friends, doesn't pay mind to them, and then lets them get sold off?

"Hey, man. It's not the time for you to get all discouraged." Kevin said.

"Yeah, whatever, man. I'm going outside for a smoke." I told him as I strolled through the hallway. What am I going to do to break Quinn out?

Kevin's P.O.V

"Yeah, whatever, man. I'm going outside for a smoke." Dave said as he brushed passed me. He always smoked whenever he got really stressed. I hated seeing him like that, but I couldn't blame him. I almost blew my cover again today. Yeah, I was in love with Quinn. I always have been. Since the moment she was dared to kiss me at camp. The way her lips felt against mine told me everything, but I accepted the fact that she would never be with me. It sucks that this won't be one of those all so precious moments that the best friend ends up with the baby sister, how I wished it was true. Now the guy she had feelings for raped her and the guy she has feelings for is a jerk off. So what am I suppose to do? I'll tell you what, I'm not goanna sit on my ass and let her get hurt anymore. No. This time I plan on making sure she's happy and safe. And maybe this time, she'll just end up with me.

Dave's P.O.V

I took a long drag walking back and forth along the edge of my porch. How can I get to Georgia was the only thing crossing my mind. "You know, you shouldn't smoke. It's not good for you." I heard Sue's voice. My heart began to swell as I saw her giving me a teasing little smile. She leaned against the banister

"Hey, baby." I walked over to her and kissed her after throwing away the cigarette.

She looked down. "Speaking of babies. There's something I need to tell you..." She trailed off. I studied her.

"Okay?" I pressed.

"I'm pregnant and it's your baby." Her words came out in a rush. My eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat.

"W-wha...I'm...I...I'm goanna be a father?" I said in a mixture of shock, confusion, and joy. She nodded her head slowly with a guilty expression. I ran over to her and picked her up. "I'm goanna be a father!" I spun her around. She laughed.

"So you're not mad?" She asked unsure. I set her down and smashed my lips against her kissing her passionately.

"Does that answer your question?" I smirked. She giggled then nodded. She ran her hands up and down my stomach, stopping at the waistband of my shorts.

"Aw, man. You shouldn't have kissed me like that. Being pregnant makes me extremely hormonal." She blushed.

I cocked an eyebrow. "Then let me satisfy those needs." I said pulling her inside.

Quinn's P.O.V

"Are you sure that you're alright?" Brain asked as he stood behind me. I hauled my hair up so he could see the back of my mini-dress.

"Yeah, just zip me up." I said softly. He did as I asked, eyeing me carefully.

"So do you want to tell me what went on in the market?" He asked concerned.

"No, but do you know who Diana is?" I asked unsure. I felt so ugly and depressed. Why do I have to go through this?

"Ugh, Diana is the high school slut!" He said discussed. "Stark made the mistake of sleeping with her and she became addicted to him. It was sort of sad in a way." He feigned sadness.

"Oh." Was all I said before letting my hair drop. I headed over to the bathroom and applied some makeup. Brain followed me.

"Honestly, Quinn, you're the best girl he's ever been with. I don't know why you guys don't try to make things work." He pouted.

I lightly brushed some blush on my cheeks. "Maybe because he's an arrogant, air-headed, loser that can't relax for more then two seconds to work anything out." I said bitterly. Brain just laughed and smiled at me. The music downstairs was booming. I didn't want to go down there for Stark's party because I didn't feel like I would fit in, but Brain begged me to. I hurried out of the bathroom and followed him out to the hall.

"Just play nice tonight, please." He whispered in my ear before shimmying his way down the hall to Blake. I slowly paced my way down the hall and paused at the stairs. I searched through the crowd, but I couldn't find one familiar face.

"You look beautiful tonight." I heard some one say behind me. I whirled around to find Derrick in a button down red shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Thanks." I blushed. "You don't look so bad yourself." I chimed in. He laughed then took my hand.

"Do you want to dance with me?" He asked kindly. My eyes searched the crowd before I answered him. I spotted Diana. She was making her way through the crowd heading directly to Stark. He drinking with some guys.

"Uh, sure." I forced a smile. We pranced on to the dance floor and danced for a while. It wasn't until Brain rescued me that I managed to escape Derrick's strong arms. I heard "You're not my girl" by Ryan Leslie go on and I dragged Brain back onto the dance floor. We both laughed as we started dancing old school dance moves. He and I were on the table laughing, singing, and cabbage packing while the others around us laughed and joined in.

"You can call my phone! You could swing over my place! All you're nights alone-" I sang, but Brain cut me off.

"Stark's watching you." He shouted into my ear.

"Really?" I shouted back. He nodded then pointed. He was right. Stark was sitting on the sitting on the stairs watching me as I danced. I grabbed some beer and gulped it down trying to calm the sudden jitter of nerves that consumed me.

"You should go dance with him." Brain suggested. He carried me down from the table. I chugged down five more beers before answering him.

"I can't." I burped.

"Why not?" His eyebrows knit together.

I shook my head. I felt the alcohol coursing through my body now and that silently relieved me. "Tooooo shyyyy." I slurred. He laughed.

"Just go and have fun." He gave me a little shove before whipping around and kissing Blake. I took one more drink before stumbling my way over to Stark. My heart was pounding harder as the features of his face grew more detailed. I stood in front of him now. He took another sip, keeping his eyes on me Waiting patiently for me to say whatever I came over here to speak about.

"Do you wanna dance?" I finally built up the courage to ask. I sighed. Why was he taking so long to answer me?

Please guys! let me know what you think!

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)