Summer crush or worse?'27

i'm kind of getting upset tht i'm not getting no feedback...it makes me feel like no ones reading or no one likes it, but anyway i'm goanna upload cause i'm going to be super busy this week. & whoever can upload the book: 'On Love' by Alain de Botton. i will love you forever, edit, & read whatever you want!!! (just saying) lols

here's part 27

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Stark's P.O.V

Once we arrived at the water park Blake and Quinn rushed out of the car. Purposely Brain shut the door to speak to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head refusing to answer. "You can tell me. Now what's wrong?" He pressed.

I looked at him long and hard. "Nothing." I murmured.

His head tilted to the side. He was doing that weird, reading into, people thing. I sighed. "Stark, come on. You can tell me anything."

I ran my hands through my hair frustrated. "It's just this girl, man!" I said. Swinging my hands in the air like a lunatic. "It's all my fault! I ruin everything!"

He gasped. "Don't be ridiculous! It isn't your fault!" He patted my knee. "What would ever make you think that?"

I glanced out the window. Quinn was speaking with Blake. I focused on Brain again. "She said it was my fault. Said that it's all my fault she's so screwed up."

Brain frowned. "I'm sure it was just anger. I'll speak to her."

"No! Stop trying to fix things, Brain! This isn't going to work. I'll just call Clarisse and get this all cleared up."

Brain's eyes began to water. "Stark, no! Please, you don't know what she'll-" I interrupted him.

"I don't give a fuck!" I shouted. That made him cry. I could feel Quinn and Blake's eyes on me now. I sighed as I rubbed my temples. "I'm sorry, Brain. I didn't mean to lose my temper." I said apologetically. I hugged him. He hugged me back crying.

"I-it's okay." He cried.

"I just feel like everyone's making me the bad guy." I mumbled.

"So then don't let them." He whispered. "Don't end this, please. I'm afraid of what they'll do to you." He pulled away so he could look at me.

"I'm afraid it's not up to you, little man." I patted his shoulder. "It was nice knowing you." I forced a smile before uncomfortably leaving the car to join the others.

Quinn's P.O.V

Once we were at the water park Blake and I practically ran out of the car. Me out of pure awkwardness. Blake out of pure love of the amusement. Brain and Stark remained in the car to speak to one another. I studied Stark. Brain asked him something. He just shook his head. He looked so depressed it was almost heart breaking. "So what's going on with you and Stark?" Blake asked suspicious. I looked at him now.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"Are you sure?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Hasn't Brain told you anything?" My eyebrows knit together.

"No." He said quickly. "That's why everyone likes Brain. He never repeats anything he's told unless it's his business to. And if you make him promise not to say anything, he'll take it to the grave."

"I don't give a fuck!" Stark shouted inside the car. Blake and I both whipped around to stare at them. Brain was crying and Stark looked at us startled. He closed his eyes and sighed again. He and Brain spoke some more before they both made their way out of the car. I wonder what that was about. Brain quickly went to Blake's side for comfort, leaving me friendless. Stark walked by me, but wouldn't even chance a glance in my direction. I felt socially awkward. I frowned to myself thinking what a fun day this was suppose to be and what a day its turning out to be.