Summer crush or worse?'28

Since i'm babysitting decided to upload!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Summer crush or worse?'28

Stark's P.O.V

Quinn passed out on our way back home. I dropped the guys home after Brain harassed me for not telling Quinn my true feelings and going ahead with my plan to tell Clarisse that I wanted this to be over. I carried Quinn up to her bedroom after I assured Sophie that Quinn and I had sex this morning and if she didn't believe me she could ask Brain. She knew I wasn't bluffing once I brought him into the equation. I heard Quinn sigh as I placed her on her bed. I flipped the covers over before I tucked her in. I gently pulled back her hair so I could see her face. I snapped a picture of her sleeping. The camera blared. "Great, out of film already." I complained to myself. I had taken so many pictures at the water park today. Quinn shifted, bring herself closer to me. I sighed. "If you only knew how much I love you." I bent down to kiss her lips.

They felt so soft and sweet against mine. I pulled away before I could wake her up. She was smiling a little. I trailed my fingers along her cheek. She moaned lightly. I smiled softly. She's so beautiful. I got up once I realized I might wake her up. I hurried to my room and dialed my mothers number.

"Hello, how may I help you, Stark?" She said rudely.

"Hi. Um, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" I tried to ask lightly.

"Depends." She answered.

"Well, I was wondering if you could let Quinn go home." I said kindly. When she didn't respond I said something I knew would convince her. "I don't care if I have to sell my soul to you. You can do whatever you want to me, just let her go back." I begged.

"No!" She snarled.

"What?" I asked confused. "Why not?"

"Don't be ridiculous!" She huffed. "Unbelievable! The one thing you serve a purpose for and you're trying to back down! Don't you go off disappointing your father and I again, Stark."

"Clarisse, this isn't right! I'm not doing this! You can't force me to marry her or get her pregnant!" I yelled at her.

"Shut it!" She snapped. "If you don't do what I tell you I'll make sure you join your little grandmother sooner then expected!" She threatened.

"Don't bring her into this." I said defensive.

She laughed. "I don't give a damn what you want, kid! This deal is a huge investment for your father and I so don't blow it! Either you get her pregnant or you'll be six feet under quicker then you can say 'see yah!' And I'm not kidding, Stark. She's scheduled to take a pregnancy test tomorrow." She informed me.

"What? I thought you said end of the month?" I argued.

"We're impatient people. You should know that by now. I suggest you get to work." She said sarcastic. "You should be thanking me that I'm paying you to screw someone rather then calling me with your bull." She said before hanging up.

I dropped down on my bed. My breath came in heavier as I fought the urge to spiral out of control. I honestly never would've thought that my mother would go so far as to threaten to kill me. You think the women would stop at my uncle. She's evil. I always use to tell my dad that, but he wouldn't believe me. He thought she was little miss perfect. Bullshit. She only cared about herself. Whoever stood in her way would pay. And I knew that better then anyone.

Quinn's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed. How did I get up here? I looked around. I noticed that my door was open and I could see the light coming from Stark's room. His room was directly across from mine anyway. He was pacing back and forth pulling at his hair. I got up and stumbled to his room. "Hey." I said softly as I knocked on his door.