Summer crush or worse? '8

So as you can tell my camping trip was cut short because of the rain! Gosh! Well, at least we had a few laughs when I wrapped myself in a bug net! No way was I going to get eaten alive! Lols

Here's part eight! Hope you guys are liking the story so far! Hope to get some feedback soon (:

ENJOY!!!!!! (Btw, in some new scenes my friends Tiff & Kim will be co-writing with me. Because they're good at tht sex scene stuff! So be warned!)

Stark's P.O.V

"Hello, Stark?" My mother said.

"Yes? I'm here. How may I help you today, Clarisse?" I answered. I didn't call my parents mom or dad. I called them by their first name. They actually preferred it. They said it would help me learn how to keep things professional.

"I've got some wonderful news." She sounded happy. "The deal went through quicker then we expected! We'll be home in about four days or so."

"Four days?" I yelped. Is she serious?

"Yeah. Your father and I need an extra day to run things trough with the lawyers before we close the deal." She explained.

"Why?" I asked bitterly. "Why are you guys ruining my life?"

"Oh, stop being melodramatic! Do you know how wonderful it will be once one of the finest sports retail centers takes off?" She asked stubbornly. I didn't answer. "Exactly. You don't. We need to finance them so they can expand. With that expansion we will make millions, Stark! You'll never have to work another day in your life."

"I like working for Mr. Harrison." I spat. "And I don't want to marry some hag so that you and Morris can have extra cash."

"Stop it!" She shouted. "You will do as you're told, Stark!" I didn't answer. My lungs burned too much for me to speak. I've never really cried over anyone, but my grandmother. She died when I was fourteen. After her death I was forced to move back in with my parents. Now I was crying over losing Quinn. "We'll be back soon and when we return we'll meet with the clients. You'll have a chance to bond with your future wife when you guys pack. Until then goodbye." She hung up after reciting what will happen to me like it was a grocery list.

Not unless I kill you both. A part of me thought. I sighed as I dialed Mr. Harrison's number. I called him and let him know I'd be able to come in for work.

Quinn's P.O.V

"That has to be the hottest picture in the world!" Sue squealed. "If you don't marry, I will!"

I laughed as I grabbed my phone from her. I admired Stark's picture one last time before putting my phone back into my bag. "Hey! He's off limits!" I joked.

She nodded and laughed. "So is he coming with us or what?" She asked. We were only a block away from my house now.

"Nah. He has to work, but he promised he'll make it up to me later." I smiled.

"Oh la, la, la! Sounds like someone is love struck!" She cheered.

I giggled. "Uh, can we go back to the dark, cloudy version of yourself, please. You know, don't want to upset nature or anything." I teased.

"Ha. Cute." She said sarcastically. "So! Have you spoken to Josh since the club?"

"No. Why would you even bring that up?' I asked annoyed. I was starting to feel like I didn't care about Josh or anything that had to do with him.

"Because he was bugging the crap out of me last night! He was looking for you, for like an hour." She said stepping onto my porch.

"Really?" I felt some part of me getting excited.