Summer crush or worse? '6

Yay! Part six....(Still don't know how long this is goanna be) lols

Okay this totally goes out to my awesome fan: courny !

Quinn's P.O.V

I stood in front of Stark's bathroom mirror trying to untangle my messy hair. "So all of this was over a guy?" Stark asked as he appeared in to the bathroom. He was staring at my phone.

"Are you reading my messages?" I studied him through the mirror. His eyes shifted to mine. His face turning red and his lips breaking in to a guilty grin. He was so cute. He looked like a little boy who just got caught with his hand in a cookie jar.

"I was trying to store my number into your phone when Sue text you." He smirked. "Guess you're not gay." He said mockingly.

"You knew I wasn't gay from the moment you saw me." I laughed. He smiled walking over to me.

"I did, but I still like the idea of me, you, and Sue." He whispered into my ear.

"In your dreams. That wouldn't have happened anyway." I nudged him away from me. He grunted and started massaging my shoulders. I smiled at him through the mirror.

"So who's Josh?" He asked quietly. I didn't answer him immediately. Instead I grabbed a napkin, that I wet with water, and started to wash away my smudged makeup, stained face. I gawked at him. He was chewing on his bottom as his pressed his thumbs against my skin. "I'm guessing, another one of your little boyfriends?" His eyes darted up to my face.

"Who's the other one?" I giggled.

"Are you suggesting that you and Kevin aren't together?" He raised an eyebrow. His hands slid down my back. Making my body arch in response.

"No. He's just my bothers best friend." He was focusing on my back as his fingers stroked down further. He really was good at this.

"So what about Josh?" He stopped massaging my back and grabbed the comb. He started fixing my hair.

"He isn't important to me." Our eyes locked.

"Anyone that makes you cry is important." He said softly as he patted my hair back neatly. I looked down into the sink. He was right, but now that I wasn't going to see Josh it didn't matter. "Let's get you home." Stark walked out.

- - - - - *'* - - - - -

"Thanks again for the ride." I said as Stark parked outside my house. It was still pretty early so I was sure that mom and dad were only waking up now.

"No problem." He smiled. His lips looked soft and inviting as they stretched over his teeth. I could never get tired of looking at those gorgeous gray eyes. He really was something out of a fairytale. He tucked a strand of his dirty blond hair back. "So where are your parents heading off to?" He asked as my gaze became awkward.

"They're going to Fiji for their third honeymoon." I answered.

"Oh, to create another one of you?" He winked. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Hopefully not. Two is good enough." I smiled.

"Is your brother really that bad?" He asked lightly.

"Nah, he can be annoying at times, though." I sighed remembering when Dave and Kevin thought it would be funny to sneak in to my room in the middle of the night and douse me with whip cream.

"Is he younger then you?" Stark asked.

"You would think that by the way that he acts." I joked. He laughed. "So where were your parents?" I asked. Suddenly remembering that we were fully alone in his house.

"Oh, they left for Fiji yesterday on some business trip." He said studying my house.

"That's weird." I huffed.

"What?"

"Both of our parents are going to be in Fiji." I smiled. "Imagine if they bump in to each other."

"I highly doubt that." Stark chuckled.

"Why not?" I glanced at him.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but my parents are filthy rich and know people in high places. They're there to work. Not to waste any time hanging out on the beach." He said in a distant voice. I wondered why he sounded disgusted when he spoke of his parents. Did he have a bad relationship with them or something?

"So why are you working when your family is filthy rich?" I tried to asked smoothly, but he wasn't buying it.

"They were trying to teach me a lesson for smashing one of my dads cars." He fidgeted with the steering wheel.

I decided to make a joke. Maybe making him laugh would light up the mood. "You're probably right. If my parents are doing what I think they'll be doing, then they won't even leave the room." I laughed. He joined my laughter. His laughter was soft and kind. It made my heart jump a little. I was glad that he seemed happy again.

"I wouldn't leave the room either." He smiled reaching over to my face. His fingers brushed along my cheekbone.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here!" Kevin yelled making me and Stark jump in surprise.

"What the heck, Kevin! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I complained after my panic vanished.

"Oh, is this the lame-o that you were cheating on me with?" Kevin asked scowling at Stark.

"We. Are. Not. Together!" I said angrily. Stark just chuckled as I scrabbled out of the car. "Besides we're just friends." I glanced at Stark. My face burning red as he winked at me.

"Yeah. Didn't she tell you?" Stark asked Kevin as I shut the car door.

"Tell me what?" Kevin spat.

"That she's gay." Stark said before driving off. Oh! I was going to get him for that! I sighed and followed a very irritated and aggravated Kevin inside.

(Don't you just love Stark? lols xD --Back to the story)

Stark's P.O.V

"Yeah. Didn't she tell you?" I asked Kevin. He kept looking at me wrong, but I couldn't blame him. Quinn really is something special.

"Tell me what?" He spat. I tried not to laugh as Quinn stared at me now.

"That she's gay." I drove off before Quinn could respond. I looked in the review mirror. Her face grew even redder. I laughed as I turned the corner. Glaring out the window so that I could see her stomping her way back to her house while Kevin yelled at her. I laughed again. I knew that she was going to beat me up the next time she saw me. I wondered when that actually would be. Yet again I shouldn't care when I was going to see her because she was going to be nothing more then just a fling.

I frowned as I thought back on our conversation. I drove faster when I reached the highway and started thinking about our conversation again. Talking with Quinn about my parents only reminded me what they told me before they left-arranged marriage to some chick I don't even know. How was I suppose to tell Quinn that as soon as my parents returned I was suppose to be moving away because I was going to marry someone my parents wanted me to be with for business purposes? I hated the fact that they were putting me through an arranged marriage. I mean, who the fuck do they think they are! I don't want to do this shit! Especially not now! Not when I just met Quinn...I frowned. It didn't matter because they would get whatever wanted anyway. They didn't care if I wanted to be with someone else. They only wanted what was best for the business-that's how it's always been.

The only thing I had to do now was figure out when and how I'm goanna tell Quinn. Fucking wonderful!

Ohhhhhh; wasn't expecting tht, were yah? (sorry, i'm really hyper right now. & my best friend is here, so we're like high off of coconut juice! which we totally don't drink! lols) Mhmm, wondering what's goanna happen next???

-Comment & vote! :)

-Become a fan (maybe?)