Summer crush or worse?'25

Quinn's P.O.V

I woke up puffy eyed and sick. My nose was stuffy and my throat burned. I cried so much that I ran out of tears. I still couldn't get the scene of last night out of my head. How could this be happening to me? Why was I getting so mad at myself for being able to forgive him so easily? Maybe I was upset that I still had feelings for him. I shouldn't! I sighed as I sat up on my bed. My hair fell on my face. I straightened it last night, but it was becoming wavy from all the crying I've been doing.

I rolled out of bed, stumbling as I made my way to the private bathroom in my bedroom. I was thankful that the Coyle's weren't forcing me and Stark to share the same bathroom. Any privacy I could get I was grateful for. I flicked on the lights. The brightness nearly blinded me. I made my way to the sink. I studied myself in the mirror. "Ohhh! Girl, you look horrible!" I said to myself. I looked just as terrible as I felt. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before heading downstairs. I didn't bother with anything else. I went to sleep last night with nothing else, but an old, large t-shirt. No one was in the as I made my way to the kitchen. I thought, screw it! I was going to eat pancakes and didn't care.

I gathered up all the ingredients I needed to cook. I began to mix the batter together. I put a frying pan on the stove so it could heat up. I poured some batter into the pain. I got a plate before flipping the pancake. "Hm, something smells good." A familiar voice chimed from behind me. I glared over my shoulder to see Stark in his boxers, stretching. He smiled at me. "Morning." He yawned. I didn't respond. I just continued to focus on the pancakes.

He stood beside me. "Do you mind making me some?" He gave me a puppy dog face. I smiled mischievously at him as I nodded. A thought came to mind. "Thanks." He walked over to the fridge. I pressed the specula down on the pancake. It sizzled as it cooked. I let it cook until it was black. I flipped it over letting the other side burn up. "Are they done yet?" Stark asked. He was sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen with a cup of orange juice in front of him. I nodded dumping both of the pancakes on his plate. I went back to the cabinet and got another plate for myself. I got the two perfectly good, brown pancakes and put them on my plate. Stark analyzed my face as I sat in front of him. He slid a glass of orange juice to me. He cleared his throat. "Why did you burn my pancakes?" He asked frowning as he picked at them.

I shook my head. "They aren't burnt. They're just well done." I said innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"So why doesn't yours look like this?" He raised one of his blonde brows.

"Oh, that's because it's medium rare." I smirked.

He frowned. "Bullshit! There is no well done or medium rare with pancakes, Quinn!" Stark said. I lowered my eyes to my plate, continuing to eat. Stark rose from the table to throw to throw out the burnt food that was almost as hard as coal. He placed his plate into the dish washer. I peered at him as he did all of this. He made his way over to me. He snagged a pancake from my plate and ate it in three bites.

"Hey!" I complained trying to snatch it, but it was already in his mouth. His cheeks were swollen out making them look chubbier then usual. He sneered at me as he chewed.

He swallowed loudly. "Wow, you actually can cook." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes before I jumped down from my seat. I held on to my cup of orange juice. I took a sip before I tipped it over and split it on Stark. His face quickly twisted into a startled expression. I went over to the dish washer and stuffed my dishes in. Stark had put so much soap in the machine that it was beginning to overflow. The soap covered the floor, making it slippery. I held on to the counter so I wouldn't fall. Stark backed up behind me, but tripped and landed on the floor. I laughed. My laughter came to a pause when I felt Stark's hands on my butt, pushing my shirt up, and spreading my legs apart. The night Josh raped me flooded my head now. "You aren't wearing anything under here." He said, stating the obvious. I felt his tongue slick across my core. I shivered. I tried to think about something else so I wouldn't think of it. I thought about the day I had sex with Stark for the first time before he broke my heart. "Yummy." He said before slipping his tongue inside my folds.

I moaned as his tongue moved over my clit. I felt pleasure shoot through my body in an instant. I gripped the counter tighter. "Mm." I moaned. The day he forced me into having sex with him began to play in my head. I fought against the images. He stuck his tongue into my opening flicking it around. I gasped. My heart pounded faster as he picked up the speed of his tongue. My breathe came out rasping as I got closer and closer.

"Don't cum." He said kissing my swollen folds deep and hard. He removed his lips from me. I waited patiently anticipating his entrance, but instead he strolled out of the kitchen. He held his boxers in hand. Damn, he had a cute butt. I chased after him. I was afraid of having sex now. He should respect that.

"Damn it!" I shoved him. He whipped around to face me, but in that small action he reveled all of his glory. My body ached for him now. What? No! Why? Why couldn't I just resist wanting him? I frowned growing angry with myself again.

"What?" He glared at me widely as his breathing hitched.

"You're just a tease!" I said. He was about to walk away again when I said. "That's right! That's all you're good for! Leaving!" I nudged his arm continuously.

"Don't push me, Quinn." He said calmly.

"No!" I kept hitting him. He pushed me against the small hallway wall between the kitchen and dinning room. He held me by my waist.

"Is this what you want?" He grunted. His breathing heavier as ever. I don't why, but he seemed so sexy to me. He glared at me angrily, his breathing was heavy, and his eyes were focused on my face.

"Ahem!" Someone said from down the hall. Stark and I both looked in that direction. Brain was standing next to the second most gorgeous man I've ever seen. His brown hair was highlighted with lighters shades of brown. His eyes were greener then any other pair I've seen. His skin flawlessly, pale. He smiled at Stark and I. He seemed embarrassed himself. "Are we interrupting?" Brain laughed.

"Oh, God!" I hid my face in Stark's neck which made everyone laugh. My face burned red with mortification.

"Damn, Brain! Couldn't you have chosen a better time to pass by!" Stark complained.

"Sorry! Blake and I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to come to the water park with us?" He said innocently. I guessed Blake to be the guy standing beside him, but I kept my face in Stark's neck resting and enjoying the pleasure.

"Uh, sure. Give us about thirty minutes." Stark said pulling my shirt down so he could cover my butt up and picking me up. He reached for his underwear then strutted for the stairs.

"No fooling around you two!" Brain called from the living room. Stark laughed as he ran up the stairs. He took me to his room. Buzzing for Sophie along the way. "Shower with me?" He asked. I nodded. He tugged off my shirt. "No fooling around, though. Otherwise we'll spend all day in here." He joked.

"I still hate!" I said as he climbed into the tub.

He sighed. "I know."

let me know what you think????

-comment & vote?

-became a fan (maybe?)