Summer crush or worse?'31

hey guys!!! just wondering if you guys can check out my other story :D much appreciation & love to all who do!!!!

[Warning there is a sex scene! Complements of Kimmy & Tiff]

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn's P.O.V

"Uh...sure." He set down his beer. He stood up, towering over me and smiled. I felt his fingers intertwine with mine. He pulled me to the dance floor. We both were drunk and by his walk I could tell that he was more messed up then me. The song "Round & Round" by Selena Gomez began to play. Honestly, could it get more ironic? Stark spun me around, slapped his hips against mine, and gripped my waist. I grinded against him, keeping up with the song and singing the words to my self. Stark brought his lips to my earlobe and nibbled on it. When the song was over I felt the bulge in the front of his pants brush up against me. "Do you want to get out here?" He asked laughing.

I nodded and ran out the front door. He chased after me. He tripped over everything in sight which only made me laugh harder. "Heyyyyy, that isn't funny." His words sloshed together.

"It so is." I laughed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"This is going to be the best night of your life." He stared me dead in the eye before hauling me up the block.

- - - - - *'* - - - - -

I woke up to the sound of quiet snoring. Everything else began to register within that moment. The arms around my waist, someone breathing into my hair, the lump inside of me, and the smell of sex. My eyes snapped open. My hair was covering my face. I shoved it back, relieving who I'd sleep with...Stark. I gulped. I unwound his arms from my waist and pulled him out of me. I climbed off of him, ignoring the desperation and need my body felt. He shifted on the bed. I saw gauze taped down to his butt. I crept over to get a closer view. I pulled back the gauze. It relieved a tattoo on Stark's butt that said my name. Under it was an imprint of my lips. I smacked me forward, no! As quickly as that I felt the sharp pain in my butt. My eyes quickly flew down. I had gauze on my butt too, I peeled back the tape. What do yah know, a tattoo of Stark's lips and name on my butt.

I yelped. What the hell happened last night? Before I could think over anything I heard Stark groaning. How was I going to get him out of my room? He shifted again before sighing. I wrapped him up in my bed comforter and dragged him across the hall to his bedroom. After I cleaned him up as best I could and hurried back to my room trying to clean up a little.

Stark's P.O.V

I heard Quinn's door slam. My eyes flashed opening. I got up in a snap, checking my surrounds and making sure that no one was there. I was wearing boxers and a shirt. Interesting...I don't recall changing last night. I got up and rushed over to Quinn's room not even bothering to knock. Once the door swung open I got a clear view of Quinn in a pair of shorts and bra trying to pick up her sheets. Her room was filled with the smell of sex. She even had sex bed hair. What the hell? "Did you have sex?" I asked casually, although my temper was shortly rising.

She whipped around her face red as a tomato. "No!" She shook her head.

"Then why-" She interrupted me.

"Some times I have needs too!" She shouted as she pushed me out.

"If you're that desperate then why don't you call me?" I laughed.

"Ew!" She scowled at me.

"I think, I have a vibrator in my room. Do you want me to get it?" I teased. She shoved me into the hallway.

"Just leave me alone!" She shut her door. I laughed as I headed back into my room. Suddenly, I felt an old ache on my bum. I pulled my boxers down to find gauze taped me. "Whaaa?" I pulled it down. It relieved a tattoo that said Quinn's name and her lips imprinted on me. I laughed. Was I so drunk that I got this? I wondered...was I with her last night? Does she have one of me?