Summer crush or worse?'14

So i put a cover up! Yay! Um, i start school in a few days so i'm goanna upload like crazy before i do!

so with tht....

ENJOY!!!!

Summer Crush or Worse?'14

Quinn's P.O.V

I woke up to a dead i-pod. I frowned. I slowly dragged myself across my room. I put my i-pod to charge then rushed to the bathroom. I turned the light on. It hurt my eyes. I made my way over to the mirror and nearly flew back once I saw my reflection. I looked hideous! My eyes were red, puffy, and swollen. They had purple circles under them. My nose was red and running-gross! I looked up at my hair. It was starting to frizz and puff up. I stripped off the clothes Stark leant me, analyzing each piece as I set them in the hamper. I hopped in the tub and began to shower. I brushed my teeth while I showered to save time. After I brushed my teeth, washed my body with soap and body wash, and shaved everything. I washed my hair. I made sure to untangle all the knots before getting out. I dried up before I wrapped a towel around me and another around my hair. I went to my closet wondering what I should wear today. I decided to wear a mini-skirt with a floral print. The skirt was covered in colors like red, orange, yellow, pink, white, and silver. The skirt was tight around the waist then puffed open. I tucked in a slightly long, white shirt into the skirt. I tied a black belt around my waist and put on some black flats. Next came my perfume and deodorant.

Once I finished I returned to the bathroom. I straightened my hair. After I finished my hair I worked on my makeup. I put on some clear lip gloss to let my lips natural rosy-pink color shine. I put on some eyeliner before I applied some eye shadow. I applied pink eye shadow thinly over my eyelid, at the outer corner I added a touch of white eye shadow. I studied myself in the mirror when my makeup was finished. Eh, it'll do. I thought.

"We always find ourselves in

The deepest corner of the darkest hour

We can't get much louder than this

We always lose our hearts in the strangest places

Picking up the pieces we break."

My cell phone rang. I left the bathroom, shutting the lights off as I made my way, to answer my phone. I picked up the phone without bothering to glare at the caller ID. "Hello?" I said realizing just how sad and tired my voice sounded.

"Hi, Quinn." Stark's voice rang through the phone. My heart instantly swelled.

"Uh, hey. What's up?" I said awkwardly.

"I am currently waiting outside for you." He said with charm.

"What?" I asked confused. I rushed to my window. He wasn't lying. His black Mercedes was parked outside, right in front of my house. I could see him gawking at my house from his passenger window.

"I've actually been sitting out here for about two hours waiting for you to answer your phone. I don't blame you for being mad at me. I was acting like a totally jerk yesterday and I really want to make it up to you." He said when I didn't speak.

"I'm not mad at you." I said stupidly. I peeled back from the window.

"Great!" He said excitedly. "So will you spend the day with me?" He asked kindly.

"Um, sure." I walked over to my purse, stuffing my i-pod into it.

"Alright. Make sure you bring some extra clothes. You'll be spending the night with me." He said quickly.

"Okay. I'll be out in ten minutes. Do want anything to eat?" I asked him as I grabbed a bag and stuffed in some skinny jeans and a button-down shirt.