Summer crush or worse?'29

okay, so i won the volleyball game in case anyone is wondering :D lols

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quinn's P.O.V

Brain was standing in the hallway with a concerned look plastered on his face. My eyebrows knit together. "Are you alright?" I spoke around the piece of toast.

He nodded before clearing his throat. "Yeah, I just stopped by to tell you that today's Stark's birthday."

I felt a lump rise in my throat. "Today's his birthday?" I asked guiltily.

He smiled with a nod. "I have some shopping to do with Blake. I plan on throwing him a party tonight. Do you mind going food shopping with him?" He asked.

"Um, okay, I guess." He handed me a grocery list. I quickly got dress before wandering off to find Stark. I could hear the song "Love Struck" by V Factor booming from the third floor of the house. I hurried up the stairs only to find Stark working out. He was holding himself up while he brought his legs up to work on his abs. I nearly fainted at the sight. He caught sight of me and dropped. He rolled his shoulders back bringing his chest forward. I stepped inside and sat on one of the weight machines. He ignored me and started lifted weights. I watched as his muscles rippled every time he lifted the weights.

He paused for a moment to stare at me. I eyed him confused. He set the weights down and strolled over to me. He placed both of his arms on either side of me, leaving his face a few inches away from my own. I resisted the urge to reach out for his abs and trail my fingers along them. "What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing. Brain just wanted you to come with me food shopping." I answered breathlessly. He smirked at me.

"Fine. I'll be done in a few minutes." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Unless you want to wait and watch me here?" He asked it in more of a teasing manner. I rolled my eyes.

"No. Like I'd want to watch something as disgusting as you." I shoved his chest. The feeling of his toned, fit chest made my heart face. He gripped my hand and held me there.

"Oh, I'd think you enjoy watching something as disgusting as me." He smirked. He brought my face closer to his and traced my lips with his tongue. My lips began to quiver. He chuckled before releasing me.

- - - - - *'* - - - - -

I was dressed in a casual t-shirt and skinny jeans with my black converses on. I waited in the limo while Stark got ready. Raymond opened the drivers seat and sunk in waiting for Stark as well. "The nerve of that guy, huh?" He stated looking at me through the review mirror.

"Huh, what?" My eyes trailed over to him.

"Making us wait." He said as if it wasn't obvious.

"Oh, yeah. He's such a jerk." I said halfheartedly.

"Yeah." He paused. "So why are you marrying him if he's a jerk?"

"I don't want to. I have to. I thought you would've known the situation." I said confused.

"Oh, no. They don't tell us anything." He smiled at me.

"Huh, interesting." I huffed. Just then Stark opened the front door to the mansion. He was wearing dark-blue skinny jeans with Nikkei high-tops. He tugged on a white shirt as he walked across the porch. I said my good byes to his beautiful abs as he brought the shirt down. He hauled the car door open and sat in front of me. He glared at me intensely before shutting the door. Raymond started the car without another word. I wondered why he never spoke around Stark.