summer crush or worse? '4

supper excited!!! part four!!!!!! not sure how long i should make this though!! & special shout to my first fan :D (you know who you are)

hope you guys enjoy!!!

Stark's P.O.V

I was still thinking about Quinn when I closed down the store. I was going to make it my personal mission to get her into my bed. Maybe I could convince her to bring Sue into it. I had to pat my pants down because my excitement started building again. Damn it! No one has ever turned me on this much! At least not in one day. I shouldn't even be thinking about her. She wasn't special or anything. Just another girl to bed with. I could even keep her around for a fling or something. Just until my parents return.

I was about to enter the highway when I spotted that familiar ass walking down the block. No! She couldn't be. What the hell? She told me she was going to be out tonight. I slowed my car as she struggled to walk on the sidewalk. Wait. Is she drunk? Fuck yeah! I'm taking her home. I stopped the car. "Hey!" I called after her. She paused to stare at me. The look in her eye told me that something was wrong. I jumped out of the car. "What's wrong?" I asked grabbing her wrist.

"Nothing." Her voice broke. She kept her eyes on the ground. I lifted her chin so that she would look at me. Tears rolled down her cheeks. I wiped them away softly.

"What happened?" I asked suddenly getting pissed. Why I was I getting so angry that someone had hurt her? She didn't mean anything to me. I don't even know her. I just want to fuck her! I reminded myself.

"Nothing." Her shoulders slumped.

She was lying. "Okay, well, if you're not goanna tell me anything then at least let me take you home." I offered. What? What the fuck are you doing, Stark?

"'Kay." She mumbled. Looking down again.

I guided her to my car. I helped her in and then dashed in to the drivers seat. Maybe she wasn't drunk enough to fuck. "How much have you had to drink?" I asked her as I pulled into the highway.

"Who said I had anything to drink!" She gawked out the window. Definitely not drunk enough-shit. I pouted.

"Because you smell like alcohol and cheap colon." I joked. I thought she would've laughed, but she just sighed. I parked the car when we got out of the highway. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked her irritated. More at myself then her.

"Nothing! Can you just take me home?" She sounded so defeated. I could see how tired she looked. She was upset and I wished with everything within me that she would at least tell me even if I couldn't do anything to fix it.

"No. I'm not taking you anywhere until you tell me what the fuck is going on." I sunk into my seat. She didn't answer me.

"Fine. I'll just walk." She opened the door. I reached for her, but she fell out of my car. I leapt over to her seat. She laid on the ground, curled in a ball. Finally letting the tears she held onto fall. I couldn't help, but feel disgusted by the sight. She doesn't deserve this. I picked her up and restored back in the car seat.

"Where's your house?" I asked her as I started the car.

"Can I stay at your house?" She asked me with big, innocent eyes. I felt compelled to let her stay.

"Sure." I grinned. "You can even stay as long as you like." I winked. She smiled weakly.

"Thanks." She rested her head against the seat after closing her eyes. "Seven." She murmured

"What?" I asked slipping into the driveway. Thank goodness my parents decided to leave yesterday morning. Even if it meant that when they returned my life was over.

"I had two Coronas and five shots of Vodka." She sighed.

"And you're still alive?" I joked. I made my way over to her. She was still smiling at my simple joke as I carried her upstairs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hid her face in my neck. I cradled her in my arms. Somehow this just felt right. Like I could feel myself getting familiar with carrying her and taking care of her.

"Are your parents home?" She asked. Her breath was warm against my neck. It only made me feel better about bringing her here. I nudged her head up to bring her face closer to my neck.

"No." I shut the door to my bedroom. She hadn't noticed that we were in my house until I laid her on the bed. I untangled her arms from around my neck. She smiled up at me. "Do you need anything?" I smirked as I glared down at her body.

She didn't answer me. Instead she kissed me. Kissed me with a heat and passion that my body had never known.

sorry, i know it's kind of short & only in stark's p.o.v but i'll make it up to you guys in the next part!!!

i do have a question, though. should i just skip future sex scenes? (i for one am uncomfortable with them-thts why i have my peoples do them) just let me know so i can include them or not :D thanks!

comment & vote (maybe?) xD