summer crush or worse? '9

Okay, so i honestly feel like this came out like rubbish. that's only because i'm having a horrible week & i'm really sorry for taking long to upload guys! hope you enjoy it though!

Co-authors note from Tiff & Kimmy: Heyyyyy, guys! So we're writin' thiis lil' note 4 yuh guys 'cause mookii asked us too (yes, that is her real name! it's not her fault her parents were drunk & decided to experiment with names! lol) so we hope yuh guys enjoy this chaprer! &+ no we are not preverts as mookii likes to call us! we just know stuff...so we're responsible for all &+ future sex scenes...did we mention there's a few here? thts why is took so long to upload guys we had to email the email lols! anyway enjoy this crazy gurls story!

Summer crush or worse? '9

Quinn's P.O.V

"Alright. See you guys later." I waved goodbye to everyone as I made my way out of McDonald's.

"Quinn! Wait up!" Josh called from behind me. I didn't stop or slow down. "Where are you going?" He was right on my heels.

"Just to my friends house." I said making my way through the parking lot.

"Oh, do you want me to give you a ride?" He asked.

"No, thank you. It isn't that far." I assured him with a small smile.

"Okay. Mind if I walk with you?" He just wouldn't give up. It's funny that I've been dreaming of him acting like this towards me for a long time, but he decides to act upon it when I've found someone else.

There was a small warm breeze that passed through the air. It whisked a few strands of my hair on to my face. Josh tucked them back gently. He stared into my eyes. Staring in to his emerald green eyes I actually remembered why I had ever liked him in the first place. He slowly lowered his face to mine. He carefully placed his lips to mine. It was a feather light touch, but it was still enough to make me lean in for more. I moved my lips against his. He nibbled on my bottom lip, but I pulled away. "I-I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I have to go." I said before running down the block with Stark's food. I reached his house five minutes after I started running. What did Josh expect me to say? He kissed me out of nowhere. And to make matters even worse I kissed him back. I felt so guilty as I stood in front of Stark's house. I should just give him the food and run off. Or maybe call him and say that something came up. Yeah, that'll be good. I'll avoid him, at least until I figure out my feelings for him and Josh. That would be fair, right? I mean, it's the right thing to do. Considering the fact that now my feelings for Josh were coming back. A part of me wanted to run back to him and kiss him...

No! I shouldn't be thinking like that! Not while I'm standing in front of Stark's house. Poor guy, he's so great while I'm just this horrible girl that'll hurt him if I don't figure this out. He doesn't deserve this. Not from me. I walked down his porch getting ready to run again when I heard the front door open. "Quinn?" Stark called after me.

I whirled around to face him with a plastered smile on my face. He laughed a little at my expression. I guess it's because it was a mix between guilt and shock. Guilt because of Josh and shock because I was about to have a heart attack. "Uh, hiya!" My voice squeaked as I waved nervously awkward.

He laughed, taking a few steps in to the porch. He had on a pair of black basketball shorts with a navy blue muscle shirt. How did he expect me to function while he was wearing stuff like that?

"Well, are you goanna come in or what?" He smiled. I ran my hand through my hair, which was still soaked and dripping from the pool.

"Um, yeah." I sighed relieved. I was just happy to spend time with him. That only seemed to calm me down enough to walk up to him. "Here's your food." I said lifting up the bag of McDonald's.