Summer crush or worse '2

Okay, so this time i've decided to put a little message up here. let me start off by saying thanks to the people who are checking out my stories! I'll try to upload as much as i can! i'm not sure if i'll be avle to up load this fast again, but i'm only doing it because i'n goanna be gone for a while! so yeah, let me know what you think! any feedback or comments would be nice! maybe even a vote ;) lols, any way hope you enjoy! (Mookii)

Sue parked the car in a parking lot of the nearest grocery store. I gave her a questioning look.

"Your ice cream, women!" She murmured as she dug in her purse.

"Oh, right." I grinned. She led me into the store. I headed straight for the freezer while Sue went her own way. Most likely grabbing some chips and other junk food. What? Skinny girls eat too! Well, at least we do. I slid the glass door open and hauled the tub of cookies and cream ice cream out, yum!

"Wow, you're dressed like that just to go a grocery store?" A guys voice mocked from somewhere nearby. I spun around to see who had spoken. The first thing I saw was his chest. He was very muscular and built, but not disgustingly huge. A good average size, but way beefier then me. He was wearing a flannel shirt colored with sea green, black, and thin red lines. His shirt was covered by a blue vest. My eyes fell to the nametag patched on the vest. It read: STARK.

My eyes drifted upwards to his face. OH. MY. GOODNESS. He's absolutely gorgeous! And that's coming from me! The loser that can barely her cool around cute guys, but never really makes a big deal about how they look! His skin was sun kissed, total beach boy. He had dirty blond hair with the most interesting set of eyes I have ever laid eyes upon. His eyes were a mixture of gray with blue, but mostly composed of gray. It was like his eyes were completely gray, but then blue streaks peacefully stripped through. Sexy! His face was perfect! His nose was small and in a straight line, he had high cheekbones, with a strong jaw. His lips-OH GOD DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED-were full and pink. His bottom lip slight bigger then his upper. I could just suck it. I shook myself mentally to answer him.

"Excuse me?" I said flatly.

"I'm just saying it's kind of sad that you dress like that just to run to the store." He joked.

"For your information I'm actually going out. I just needed something to eat." I smirked.

"Relax." He nudged my arm. Heat rushed through me with the gentleness of his touch. "I'm just kidding." He smiled. His smile was genuine and sort of sexy.

"Hm." Was all I managed to say. Idiot, idiot, idiot! I shouted at myself.

"Alright! You caught me." He sighed, "I just wanted to talk to you." He gave me a cocky smile now and my heart skipped about. Calm down, Quinn! It would be totally lame of you to start convulsing in front of him just because he's hot! I told myself.

"I'm sorry, but does that flirty thing actually work with girls?" I started walking toward the counter. I was hoping to go for 'hard to get'.

"Well, that depends." His voice deepening. "Is it working for you?" His face twisting into a sexy and tempting expression. I stared at his hair. It was tussled and messy. I just wanted to run my fingers through it.

"Not really." I placed the tub on the counter. He laughed as he walked around the counter.

"How about we start properly?" He raised an eyebrow. "My names Stark. What's yours?" He extended his hand towards me.

"Quinn." I grasped his hand. That warmth spreading through me. I straightened my back to suppress a shiver

"Hi, Quinn." He smiled. My heart fluttered when he said my name. His smile didn't help either.