Summer crush or worse?'18

Here's part 18! Didin't want to keep you guys waiting for long! :)

ENJOY!!!!!

Quinn's P.O.V

I couldn't do anything, but cry. I ran into another room, locking the door behind me. Josh slammed on the door telling me to let him in, but I told him to get away from me. When he left I lied on the floor crying and cradling my phone. Sue wasn't answering her phone. I had no clue where Dave or Kevin went. I wasn't going to call them. I didn't want them to see me like this. How could Stark call me a whore? He didn't even know what happened.

*FLASHBACK*

"Thanks for the ride, Josh." I gave him a weak smile before getting out of the car. I kept my head down as I walked up the path to my house. I heard a car door shut behind me. I whirled around to see Josh running behind me.

"I'll walk you to the door." He said flinging his arm around my shoulders. I smiled. He walked me to the door.

"Well, thanks again." I said opening the door. When Josh didn't leave I frowned. "What?" I asked annoyed. I just wanted to be alone. Josh shoved his way into my house. He shut the door behind him. "What are you-" He slammed me against the wall. I yelped. He smacked his lips against mine. I cried as pain surged through my back. He smashed me against the wall harder. I bit down on his lip hard. It wasn't until I tasted blood that he pulled away.

"You fucking bitch." He said as his fingers wiped off the blood. "I'll make you pay for that." He said ripping off my clothes.

"No! Please, stop!" I cried.

"Shut up!" He smacked me. My face burned. He unzipped his pants.

"Oh, my gosh! No!" I cried again. He smacked me then shoved me against the wall. My head banged against the hand rail of the stairs. I felt dizzy for a moment. When everything started to register within me. Josh was going to rape me. I felt my eyes burn as the tears slid down my face. He put on a condom then enter me forcefully. "Get out! Get off of me!" I pushed his chest.

"Stop it!" He hit me again. This was the hardest he hit me. I blacked out. The only thing that passed through my mind was Stark's voice telling me he wanted me to be with someone else.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Everything would change now. Stark wouldn't be in my life and I'd never be able to speak to Josh again. Sue...where was she? I forced my body to move. Although I moved sluggishly through the house I managed to put on some clothes. I kept my eyes low as I stumbled to her house. The sun was rising as I made my way through the old gates at the front of her house. I didn't feel like me. I felt like some else as I climbed the stairs. I knocked on the door. The door opened by it's self. One day Sue's dad really needed to fix that old thing. I thought as I strolled in. I heard a moaning sound coming from the kitchen. I went down the hall. The first thing I saw was his dirty blonde hair and his wide, muscular back.

I walked into the kitchen. Then I saw his face, assuring my assumption. Sue was pressed against Stark's body. "Who's the whore now?" I asked tonelessly. Both they're heads whipped in my direction.

"Oh, my God! Quinn!" Sue cried. Stark's face paled. I didn't stay to call him any names. I ran out the house crying harder then I had been. I had no idea where I was going. The only thing I did know was that everything would be different from here on out.

Quinn's P.O.V

I scooped up another spoon full of ice cream, enjoying the sinful bliss of eating straight out of the carton. I locked myself in my room after I showered, changed the sheets of my bed, and cried throughout the entire process. I turned the lights off so I could be surrounded by complete darkness. I laid on my bed with a carton of ice cream and my i-pod, blasting the song "Everywhere I go" by Katherine McPhee. Man, I loved that women! Her songs just spoke to me sometimes. I was humming along to the song, eating my ice cream, and ignoring all the ice cream drops that fell on my chest. I was in my underwear. I didn't plan on going anywhere so why bother getting dressed, right? That's when I felt someone's tongue slide between my breast and up, licking off the ice cream. My body froze. I snapped open my eyes to see that familiar dirty blonde hair that could only belong to Stark. He tilted his head so he could smile at me. I pulled my headphones off before I spoke. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled at him. He frowned as if he noticed something for the first time.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked through greeted teeth. His fingers trailed along the burses on my cheeks and my puffed up, red eyes.

I smacked his hand away although his touch made the wounds feel slightly better. "You didn't answer my question."

"Our parents have some news for you. Get dressed and go downstairs." He said before exiting. What? My parents were away on vacation and his were on a business trip. What could they possibly tell us? I put on an old, ratty t-shirt anyway and hurried downstairs.

I know, its kind of short, but i hope you guys enjoy!!! let me know what you think!

What do you think will happen between Stark & Quinn now? What could their parents possibly have to tell them? *dun dun dun...*

-Comment & Vote

-Become a fan (maybe?)