Summer crush or worse?'37

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quinn's P.O.V

I watched Stark as he crawled up the side of my bed. I laughed at the predatory face he was making. I put my hand on his chest to stop him from reaching my face. He growled. "Why are you stopping me?" He raised a dirty-blonde eyebrow. His gray-blue eyes were focused on my face.

"I just want to look at you." I admitted letting my hand slide up to his hair. I tangled my fingers in his silky hair. He smiled at me. His rosy lips looked plumped as they stretched. Slowly he bent down and laid beside me. I twisted to my side and ran my fingers through his hair. His cheekbones were high on his face and his jaw was masculine, but instead of looking hard, his face was relaxed, soft. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed my touch. Stark had always been beautiful to me. From the moment I met him at the grocery store, I knew that he'd be someone different. The love I have for him...its so much that some times its scared me. I can't think straight some times...some times I figure that I don't deserve it-Stark's eyes flashed open.

"Quinn?" He said softly.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"When you said that you still thought about Josh..." His voice trailed off as his eyes lowered. "Is it...be-because you love him?" His voice was raw and his face smooth with vulnerability.

"No." I said calmly. "I just didn't want to be the reason that his life was ruined, is all." I said. I got up to sit beside him. He turned and laid on his back. Instead of sitting on the bed I climbed on top of him and straddled his hips. He smirked at me. I leaned forward and kissed his lips. "Stark." I breathed against his lips.

"Hm?" He moaned kissing me.

I pulled back a bit. "I know I haven't really shown it, but I love you. I really do." I said running my fingers through his hair.

He raised his hands to my hair and tucked my black hair back. "I know, baby." He smiled softly. "I love you too."

I felt my eyes water up and hid my face in his neck. "Why are you crying?" He chuckled underneath me.

"I'm just so happy, Stark." I smiled against his throat. "I've been waiting for this for so long."

I heard his breath catch and felt my heart plundered at the thought of making him breathless. "I have too." He squeezed me closer to him. "You make me so much better, Quinn. Everything I'm not you are and I never want to lose that. I never want to lose what makes me so happy. You're what I need and could've wanted in a girl. Scratched that, you're even better than I could've imagined." He rubbed my back.

I felt my heart speed up. I looked up to his face. He was staring up at me. "Do you really mean it?"

"Of course I do. I wouldn't say it if it weren't true." He smiled. His finger tips tracing the planes of my face. "You know how I know its true?" He raised an eyebrow.

"How?" I asked playing alone. He flipped me over and pinned me down on the bed. His face a view inches from mine.

"I've never noticed any girls eyes before, like I have yours. They're so blue and twisted in with black and brown. It's so interesting." He leaned up and kissed my eyelids. "Or the way your cheeks blush when you're extremely happy." He kissed my cheeks. "Or your bubble like nose." He kissed my nose. "And those lips." He moaned as he kissed me. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and press him closer to me, but he wouldn't let go of my arms. "Hm, the way that you smell drives me wild." He said as his lips moved down to my neck.

"Stark." I said out of breath. "Let go of my arms." I pleaded.

"Nu-uh." He looked up at me and flashed a smile. "Am I teasing you to much?" He joked.