Summer crush or worse?'26

Hiya everyone! Just want to thank everyone for the support i've been getting on this story! i would really appreciate feedback & votes are always complimentary & lovely :D so with tht here's part 26!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

Stark's P.O.V

While we showered I took in her body. The shape of her curves and how her hair stuck itself to her skin. The way that she smiled whenever she was in the water. Even though my bulge was painfully erected, I enjoyed the simplicity of being with her. "Is this how we're always going to be?" I asked her afraid. I shouldn't have touched her downstairs, but I couldn't help myself. When I saw her naked it was like I became some else. I just needed it. I wanted her. I have a feeling I always will...

"Are you going to continue calling me a whore or a slut?" She asked tempered.

I smiled crookedly at her. "Only if you want me to, of course." I joked.

She scowled at me. "You think that this is funny?" She questioned. "I'm screwed up because you!" She said with distaste.

"Quinn, what happened to you wasn't anyone's fault." I tried to shrug it off, but guilt began to consume me. Perhaps she's right. If I would've left her alone she wouldn't have ran off and bumped into Josh. Oh, God! It was my fault she got raped. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched you downstairs. I won't touch you at all anymore." I said before jumping out of the shower.

Quinn's P.O.V

He ran off leaving me in the shower alone. I looked at the floor feeling depressed again. I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around me. When I opened the curtain I could've sworn that I saw Josh standing behind me. My breath caught as I gasped. My entire body froze, but then I realized I was alone. I started crying as my body shook. What's happening to me? I kept crying until I had enough energy to drag myself over to the door. Stark was standing in front of his closet picking out a shirt to wear. He spotted me on the floor and quickly ran over to me. "Oh, my goodness! Are you okay?" He asked helping me up.

"Fine." I sobbed. "Get off of me!" I shuddered. I stumbled to my room and shut the door behind me. I reminded myself that Josh was probably in jail by now. No way could he have gotten out. I have to speak with Sue. I thought before I got dressed.

- - - - - *'* - - - - -

Brain was laughing downstairs with Blake. I slung my bag over my shoulder and tucked my hair behind my ears as I made my way into the living room. Stark was stretched out across the loveseat staring at the wall lost in thought. "Quinn!" Brain smiled once he caught sight of me. "Come here, sweetheart."

I coyly made my way over to him. I sat between him and Blake. I quickly glanced at Stark. His eyes remained on the wall. I frowned a little to myself. He probably was through trying to fix things with me. I couldn't blame. I was angry with myself for still having feelings for him after everything that he's put me through.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered to me. I feinted a smile so my insecurities wouldn't show. "Still pretty bad?" He guessed. I nodded.

"Are we leaving?" Stark cleared his throat. He stood up without glancing at my direction. "I'll be in the car." He called over his shoulder.

"That's strange." Blake said.

"Yeah, he won't even look at me." I sighed.

"He's just stressed. He's going through a lot too, Quinn." Brain explained, patting my knee. "He was really upset when he found out what happened to you." He sighed standing. "So was I." He said.

"Me too!" Blake chimed in. "Even though you don't know me well. Brain's told me so much about you." He smiled standing beside Brain.

"Thanks." I smiled pulling out the bag of frosted flake cereal I had hidden. "Shall we?" I stood up and popped open the bag. Taking a pinch full of cereal. They followed me to the car. Once we were in the car I offered them cereal. Brain took a handful and Blake took a pinch full. Stark didn't even bother to move. I sat beside him while he stared out the window. Brain and Blake were eating together and mumbling. "So how do you guys know each other?" I asked Brain before I ate some flakes.