Summer crush or worse?'23

here's part 23 everyone, its not a filler lols

ENJOY!!!!

Summer crush or worse?'23

Quinn's P.O.V

"Wow, so you aren't mute." A familiar voice said from behind me. The tears fell from my face as I spun around to see Brain making his way over to me. "You have such a beautiful voice. I'd love to hear more of it." He complimented as he sat down.

I blushed unwillingly. "Thanks." I gave him a small smile.

"Why are you crying, hun?" He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"No reason." I lowered my eyes.

"Don't lie. You can trust me, Quinn." He patted my hand. "Why don't you tell me why you aren't speaking to Stark?" He asked softly.

I glanced at him with sad eyes. "Because I don't want to make things worse. I just want to make everyone happy so we can get this over with."

He frowned. "So that means that you have to stop talking?" He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded. "Every time I speak me and Stark just argue." I answered.

"Yeah, because he's mad about what happened between you two. What did happened between you two?" He asked.

"Like he hasn't told you what a whore he thinks I am." I frowned.

"He has." He gave me a weak smile. "But I'd like to hear your side of the story." He waited patiently for me to work up the nerve to walk. I tore my eyes away from him. I looked around the room. There were pictures all over the orange/red walls. Pictures of old time singers, this one lady kept coming up in all these pictures. The weird thing was, she sort of looked like me. Her eyes were green, but she had the same long black hair as me. She was standing with a group of kids smiling. Her smile wasn't exactly like mine, but it was similar. She was as small as I was and even as tall as me. Her skin was lighter then mines. I inhaled deeply before I shut my eyes.

"Okay." I exhaled. "Stark and I were sort of seeing each other before this. He was really nice to me, you know?" I glimpsed at Brain. "He wasn't like every other guy, which I really liked about him. So the day after...uh, something happened he tried to break up with me, but wined up taking me out the next day. He literally stole my virginity. Sorry." I gave him an apologetic look. He just smiled and nodded. So I continued. "Well, he dumped me like the exact moment after. He told me to date some guy I use to like. So I ran off because I was hurt that he just wanted to use me. When I was running home I ran into J-josh." I forced myself to say. I started crying again.

Brain rubbed my back. "That's the guys name?" He asked softly. I nodded. "What happened, Quinn?"

I cried harder. "H-he...drove me home...and forced himself in t-to..." I cried.

"Oh, my goodness, sweetie. Did he rape you?" He asked shocked/concerned. I nodded. The tears falling from my face to the floor. "Oh. I'm so sorry, honey!" He hugged me and rubbed my back. "And Stark is calling you all these names and he doesn't even know what's going on!" I nodded again. He comforted me until I was able to calm down.

"After Stark left my house I went to look for my best friend because he told me she was looking for me." I sniffled. I wiped my face, but the tears continued to stream down my face. "He slept with my best friend and then when we found out about the marriage..." I trailed off.

"He forced you into having sex." It wasn't a question, but I needed to explain.

"Kind of." Was all that managed to escape my lips.

He was silent for a while. That gave me some time to ponder across everything that has been happening. Firstly, there was no way out of this. Secondly, me and Stark would never be able to forgive to each other. Let alone function together. "Why won't you sign the papers, Quinn?" He asked. For a moment he sounded exactly like Stark. It sort of freaked me out.

"Because I can't." I shook my head trying to clear it. I began to cry.

"Why not?" He pressed.

"I just can't make a life altering decision within a minute." I said. "I mean, Stark was the one that said I shouldn't dedicate myself to one person unless I was absolutely positive." I glared at the floor.

"But if you don't sign them then you'll have to get pregnant. Don't you think that's a little worse then signing a stupid paper?" He suggested.

"Yeah, but its better then having a loveless marriage." I countered.

"But it'll be a baby that's conceived from lust and not love." He fought back.

"I'd rather have a kid that loves me then a husband that doesn't." He twisted his lips into a pout.

"Do you love Stark?" He asked. I wasn't sure how I felt about anything anymore. How could I love him when he hurt me so much? When this situation turned out so badly.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "I don't know how I feel about a lot of things lately."

He nodded his head in understanding. "Silence isn't the answer either. I'd rather have you and Stark bickering and you tell him the truth. Rather then you sitting here depressed." He squeezed my shoulder. "I'll tell Stark what you told me. I won't tell him how you feel, but I'll tell him what happened to you." He offered.

"Thanks." I sighed. He walked out with his head slung. Before he fled the room he faced me.

"I really think that you should try to forgive him, Quinn. You may not realize it now, but you're extremely amazing. And you so happen to be perfect for Stark." He smiled before he left. And with that I sunk back frowning at the ceiling. What the hell am I suppose to do?

Brain's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that that poor girl was raped. She was too nice to be. I felt horrible. I couldn't believe that Stark was so blinded by his love for her that he couldn't see something was off. Quinn didn't deserve any of the things she was getting, but she needed to be with Stark. She was everything he needed. They are exactly alike, but extremely opposite of each other at the same time. I should've told her that Stark is in love with her. I couldn't just break my cousins promise, though. He was the most important person to me so I couldn't let him down. Especially since I know that he doesn't trust a lot of people with his secrets. I really wondered if Quinn loved him, though. She's hard to figure out. Definitely a strong girl. I can see why Stark likes her so much.

She reminds me of our grandmother. She even looks like her. She acts like her, she even has grandmas beloved gift for music. I made my way upstairs. I spotted Sophie cleaning out Quinn's luggage. "Hey, Sop. Have you seen Stark?" I asked. I've known Sophie for a while. She stated working for the family two years ago when she was seventeen going on eighteen. She's twenty know. Still as lovely as the day I met her.

She grinned at me. "I think, he's in the gym." She said. She frowned as she thought. "How's Quinn? She seems really upset."

I nodded. "She is, but can you blame her? I mean, she's marrying Stark." I joked.

Sophie giggled a bit. "That isn't that bad." She winked. "But she does have a lot of pressure on her. Did you know, Clarisse said they can't go anywhere unless they have sex before they go? They can't even ask us for anything unless they, you know. She's pushing them and I don't think Quinn will corporate."

My eyebrows shot up in shock. "She's literally pressing them to be together?" I asked unsure.

She nodded. "I feel horrible for being apart of this." She sighed.

"It isn't you're fault." I assured her. "But don't worry. Clarisse might actually be doing Stark a favor. Quinn's everything he needs."

She frowned. "I know." She agreed. "Too bad I found Raymond." She joked.

"Too bad." I laughed as I strolled down the hall. Oh, God. If Quinn only knew the world of drama she was about to enter.

ohhhhhh...what do you think is going to happen next? will Stark find out the truth???? hmmm....let me know what you think!!!

-Comment & Vote

-Become a fan (maybe?)