Summer crush or worse? '3

okay, so here's part tres of this story! even though i haven't recieved feedback, which i'm cool with, i've noticed tht a few people have been checking out my story so i'm posting this for the sake of them & cause well, i just really like writing lols. so hope you like it!

oh!! by the way, there is a sex scene in here & you can thank my pervy friends kimmy & tiff for that! lols, because i personally would suck at writing a sex scene! lols, anyway enjoy!!!

Josh's P.O.V

She roughly pushes me into the bathroom stall. As I landed on the closed toilet she shut the door. She climbed on top of my lap straddling me. I felt myself getting more and more excited as she pressed herself against me. I couldn't even remember her name. That didn't matter anyway. She was goanna give me what I wanted. I grabbed her neck and brought her lips to mine. I kissed her forcefully with heat and lust. She moaned in my mouth as I slid my tongue into her mouth. I dropped my hands down to her chest. Her hands slid down my stomach as I began to rub her breast. Her pace quicken as I slipped my thumb into her dress and grazed her nipple. Another moan escaping her mouth.

That only made me harder. I was about to pull down the front of her dress when she stumbled out of my lap. She got down on her knees while she stared at me. She licked her lips as she unbuttoned my pants. I prepared myself as she unzipped my pants to release my manhood. She stroked it. "You like that?" She said sexily. I moaned.

"I bet you'll like this." She lowered her head and wrapped her mouth around me.

"Ah!" I moaned as her lips slid further down. She entrapped me in a soft, warm paradise. Her pace was quickening when I moaned louder. I placed my hand on the back of her head. "Yeah, just like that." I moaned as she began to deep throat it. I heard a popping sound when she pulled back. She smiled at me and slide down the front of her dress. I leaned forward and sucked her nipple while my other hand just massaged the other one. She moaned as my tongue flicked against her hardening nipple. She stroked my manhood again as I slipped as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. She moaned again as I let it slip out slowly. "Oh...yeah." She panted. Her grasped around me tightened.

"Damn." I moaned. She pushed me back and grabbed my hard length. She placed my shaft in between her breast. She squeezed her breast against me then shifted up an down. I let my head fall back a bit as I moaned. The pressure within me building. Before I knew it I busted on her chest. I glared at her to see if she was mad, but all she did was smile. She grabbed my manhood and rubbed it against her then sucked me dry. I moaned one final time before standing up. I opened the door of the stall and we both made our way to the sink as we got cleaned up. I left the bathroom before she did. I made my way back into the club. Debating on whether or not I should just head home. That's when I say Quinn make her way across the dance floor. Maybe I should go talk to her and see if she's okay. She seemed pretty embarrassed about earlier. I really didn't care, I thought it was soft of cute that she was all nervous around me. I decided that talking to her would be the best thing to do. So I made my way across the room and stood behind her as she got herself a drink.

"Oh, let me pay for that." I said as I slid a bill on the counter and smiled at her. Her face whipped around to meet mine and her face flushed red. "Hi, Quinn." I said friendly.

"Hi." She bit her lip nervously.

Quinn's P.O.V

"So where are you taking me?" I asked Sue before I put a mouthful of ice cream in my mouth. I was still thinking about the scene with Stark. My cheeks heated up every time I thought about his lips brushing mine.

"We're going clubbing!" Sue shouted excitedly.

"Alright." I smiled. I scooped up another spoon.