Summer crush or worse?'32

Uploading, but its a filler...sort of busy guys! I'll upload "stuck in the past" soon if anyone ask....but until then...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer crush or worse?'32

Quinn's P.O.V

He left me there crying. I stared after him for a long time. Did he really love me or was he just drunk? I sat by the piano leaning my head against one of the legs. I spent most of the day in the music room. I didn't know where else to go or what else to do. When I finally managed to get enough strength I walked out to the pool. I sat on the edge, kicking my legs in the water just thinking about life. If I were pregnant, could I really leave Stark? I mean, could I be able to leave my life behind? "Hey." Stark said softly from behind me. I turned my head to gaze at him. He stood a few feet away from me with his usual basketball shorts barely hanging around his waist and his boxers showing. No shirt, which I really didn't mind.

"Hi." I said shyly. He walked over to me with a small smile. He sat exactly beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I snuggled in a bit closer and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered.

I blushed knowing the answer. "Everything." I admitted. He brushed my hair back gently and stared at me.

"What exactly is that?" He asked playful.

I looked down, avoiding his gaze. "I just don't know what to do with us anymore." My face beaded red.

He gently placed his fingers under my chin and held up my face so he could look at me. "It shouldn't matter about what has to be done, Quinn. All that matters is how we feel about each other." He said with charm. I studied him for a moment. "How do you feel about me?" He asked tenderly. And for the first time I noticed how vulnerable Stark actually was. His gray-blue eyes pierced with a desperate plead of need. His face soft and gentle as he asked. He even spoke in a hushed tone. The way he held me so careful, so loving. It made my body fill with a reassuring warmth. I knew he loved me. He probably loved me more then anything. I felt my eyes watering up.

"-I....I...." I choked. Why couldn't I tell him? Why couldn't I just shout out how much I love him? Or how much of an impact he has on me? Damn it! Why couldn't I say it? Before I knew it, Sophie stomped in with a head full of fish guts.

"Quinn, someone is here to see you." She huffed, wiping the slime off her face.

"Who's here?" I sniffled.

"I am, baby!" Kevin ran in with the world's widest grin.

"Kevin!" I freed myself from Stark's grip and ran to him. I hugged him with all my might and he did the same. At least I had someone now. Someone I knew was finally here to comfort me and that gave me some peace of mind.

Stark's P.O.V

I was absolutely furious that Kevin interrupted our moment, but I would play it off like nothing even happened. "Kevin." I said with a nod.

"Asshole! Where do you get off taking Quinn away from me?" He pointed at me and headed towards me.

Quinn ran in between us.

"No, Kevin! It's fine." She stood in front of me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"What?" Shock passed through his face. "You're siding with him?"

"No." She shook her head.

"I hate to interrupt, but its about that time." Sophie pointed at her wrist. I nodded.

"Quinn, come on." I carefully led her out of the pool room.

"Where are you going?" Kevin asked, chasing after us.

"Uh..." Quinn tried to think of an explanation. I, on the other hand, smirked at Kevin.

"We're goanna fuck." I said before I picked up Quinn and shut my bedroom door in his face. Quinn smacked the back of my head. "Ow!" I complained with a life.

"Put me down." I did as she asked. "That wasn't nice."

"Then let me make it up to you." I grinned slipping my hand between her legs. She gasped then moaned. I smashed my lips against her. Oh, yeah. This was going to be fun.

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)