🗡XXXVII. Thank you, Niklaus🗡

Aphasia Callahan-Balkan POV

Hating gabi ay gising pa rin kami. I don't know why pero nakisama ako sa kay Luna Deane at Lleon. Nalaman ko lang kung ano ng may dumating na apat na carriage sa harapan ng pack castle. Bumaba dito si Alpha Bonvich ay kasunod nito ang babae.

"Queen Vesper", nasabi ko.

Her eyes widened when she saw me. She immediately pull me for a hug.

"Aphasia. I can't believe you're here", aniya.

"Bonvich", nabulabog lamang ang aming yakapan ng nagsalita si Luna Deane.

"Vesper, this is my wife. The Luna of the pack, MoonBlazing Fire. Love, this is my long lost sister, Vesper Hawthorne", pakilala ni Alpha Bonvich sa dalawa.

Luna Deane smile at ganoon din si Queen Vesper. They hug each other at ilang sandali ay nagtawanan.

"This is her sons. Crown Prince Niklaus and Prince Cassius", sabi ni Alpha Bonvich.

Lumipat ang mga mata ko sa dalawa. I haven't seen them before. Of course, they're a Prince.

"Not anymore, Uncle. Royal father dethroned Niklaus for refusing the thorne", sagot ng tinatawag na Cassius.

"What? Ambrogio V did that? And who he reign as the new heir? It should be you, Cassius", sabi ni Alpha Bonvich.

"His first born son from other woman, uncle. Vladimir. We both refuse the throne. I refuse because I don't want it. It's Niklaus's and not mine", si Cassius.

"Such a honorable nephew you two. Let's go inside", sabi ni Alpha Bonvich.

Nagchikahan pa kami sa kanilang tanggapan. Nakaupo ako katabi ni Lleon. The two brothers are sitting across us. Magkatabi naman si Alpha Bonvich at si Luna Deane. Queen Vesper in on the one-sitting sofa.

"Ambrogio V is such a cruel man. They did that to his own son?", puno ng galit na sabi no Bonvich.

"He even offer a vampiric blood transition to the Callahan. He fooled Lady Melvina that the blood they drank is vampire's but it's human's blood. All of the Callahan's soldier are wiped out. No one left. The transition failed", kwento ni Cassius.

"The Callahan? Well, Aunt Melvina deserves it anyway. She shot my brother during her daughters funeral", hindi ko na napigilan.

"You know Lady Melvina?", hindi rin napigilan ni Prince Cassius sa magtanong.

"She's my cruel Aunt. We used to live at the Callahan's palace", sagot ko.

"So you're granddaughter of Philetus?", si Queen Vesper.

"Yes, Queen Vesper", sagot ko.

"And where's your siblings, Aphasia? I thought they're here with you".

"I got taken by the palace death dealers. Prince Lleon here saved me and brought me here. When get back home day after that. My siblings are gone and I don't know where they go. Melvina wants us to be captured and she blames us for Philetus's death", kwento ko.

"I think I know where they are right now", sabi ni Cassius. "Right, Klaus?".

Tumango ang Crown Prince.

Napangiti ako. "Where?", hindi ko maitago ang pagkagalak.

"They're on the safe place, Aphasia. No need to worry", sagot ni Prince Cassius.

I put my hands together like a sign of prayer. "Oh! Thank you".

"Now that the Callahan is down. I know what to do next", si Alpha Bonvich. "Ambrogio V's next move is to turn all humans to vampires and rule the world. We need to stop him. We'll restore the Callahan's legacy", sabi ni Alpha Bonvich. "Aphasia, are you ready to reunite with your siblings?".