🗡I. The Beginning🗡

*above is the photo of Dracula*

(Past events)

Merely, hundreds of years ago before the present days. Dracula's time.

In the far, far away land there's powerful Kingdom, the kingdom of what we call Vampires. Lead by the ruthless leader.

The great Dracula, the most powerful and undefeated vampire, the King of Hawthorne in the town of Sighisoara.

He has children named Ambrogio V, Bonvich, and the youngest Vesper. Two males and a girl.

They are the most powerful and feared by everyone by hearing their names and the place they're in.

For hundreds of years, the kingdom remained undefeated. The crown have been passed and passed to the heir. Though, many hope that when the time comes that the crown will pass to the next heir, it should be the King who'll bend the curve line to straight.

But they fail. Failed many times. Actually, a hundred times.

Kaya ganoon nalang ang kagalak ng karamihan sa may isang nagpahayag ng isang tagna na dapat mangyari noon pa man. They can't hide their happiness.

Until that news reach the ear of the great Dracula, na dapat ay hindi mangyari. Hindi dapat.

"Bring me the Lilitu", malakas na sigaw ni Dracula na tila isang kulog na ikinagulat ng lahat ng naroon.

For years, they have seen Dracula mad and its anger almost burned the whole place down. But today, his anger is unmeasurable. Even the heaven reacts. The loud thunder is heard and a flashed of lightning is seen.

(Lilitu: They are the eldest vampires. Lilitu is called if it's a male, Lilith if it's a female. Lilitu's/ Lilith's are one of the powerful vampire trusted by the King. They can see the future or read someone just by touching them. All the decisions of the King must go through them before it is implemented)

"Yes, Your Majesty", sabi ng isang tagasunod sa hari.

Ang tagasunod o ang tinatawag na utusan sa hari ay tinatawag na Chupacabra.

Dracula became impatient dahil sa tagal ng kanyang iniutos. He can't wait to hear the answer of his questions. He can't wait to know about the news that spreads like wildfire in the town of Sighisoara. He wonder why all the vampires that's lowly in rank rejoice its news.

Pagdating ng Lilitu sa loob ng tanggapan ng palasyo ay hindi mabatid ang tunay na ekspresyon nito. Tila natatakot at natutuwa kaya kunot noo itong hinarap ni Dracula. The Lilitu then fall in his knees in front of the great Dracula.

"Anong maipaglilingkod ko sa inyo, Dracula?", sabi ng Lilitu na naroon.

Dracula get up from his seat to face the Lilitu closer.

Lahat ng naroon ay nanginig pati ang kalamnan dahil sa takot. They know what will happen next if the Dracula won't like the answer he hears.

"I heard some prophecy", panimula ni Dracula. He can't continue dahil hindi niya naman batid kung ano ang susunod noon. He doesn't know what that prophecy means.

"Yes, Your majesty. One dhamphir will be send that will cause Hawthrone to fall", sabi ng Lilitu. "The child will be born during the blood moon surfaces the death sky".

By hearing it, Dracula's eyes grow red. Fierce and dangerous.

Nanatiling nakayuko ang Lilitu, ready to accept what the Dracula to punish him.

"No one can cause my fall, Lilitu!", his voice boomed in all four corners.

"NO ONE!".

The thunder and lightning resurface again in the dark cloudy sky. Matindi ang galit na naramdaman ni Dracula.