🗡XV. Dhamphirs🗡

Artemis Callahan-Balkan POV

Habang nag-eensayo pa kami ni Ambrosia ay pinatawag kami ni Alaric sa kwarto. Kaming lahat.

"Ibalik na natin ang mga ito sa cabinet", sabi ni Aphasia sabay turo sa mga sandatang hawak namin.

Ilang araw na rin kasi simula noong nag t-training kami. Pinayagan na ako ni Alaric na gumamit ng sandata but just only the rapier at estoc.

Ng nasa loob na kami ng kwarto ay sinara lahat ni Alaric ang bintana at binaba lahat ang kurtina. He locked the doors bago nilapag ni Amadeus ang bag sa gitna ng kama.

"This bag contains a letter from mama", sabi nito.

"Let me read", sabi naman ni Aphasia kaya binigay sa kanya ni Amadeus ang sulat.

Binuksan ni Aeneas ang bag at dinukot namin ni Ambrosia ang laman nito.

"Don't touch it. Let's hear the letter first", sabi ni Alaric at inagaw ang mga kwentas at singsing sa akin.

Aphasia started to read it kaya nakinig na kami.

I, Vashti Callahan. Fall in love with a vampire named Abraham Balkan.....

"Is that our father? He's...", Aeneas interrupted but Aphasia shut him up and continue reading.

He's different from others. He's kind and loving husband. My family disowned me because I love him so much. But when my first son was born, Alaric. Dad came to me and asked forgiveness. I forgive him and restore the relationship that's been broken. But the relationship between humans and vampires are still broken. I don't think when is the time.

I'm writing this for my children. Alaric, Amadeus, Aphasia, Aeneas, Ambrosia and Artemis. I love you all my sons and daughters. You are the biggest blessings I received.

I should have tell you honestly but you are all too young for it. And now, one of you is reading this but it's all to late. I'm saying goodbye, mga minamahal kong anak.

You're father is from the family of vampires, the Balkan. While me came from the family of hunters, the Callahan. It's a forbidden love, I know. I want you all to know that each one of you contains a blood of a vampire, which is called a 'Dhamphir'. My sons and daughters, I'm sorry for keeping this a secret for a very long time. I'm so sorry.

Dear, Artemis......

Nilingon ako ni Aphasia. Umiiyak na siya ngayon.

Anak, you were born during the blood moon that's why me and your father kept you hidden because you have a big role in the future. You'll understand soon, anak.

Alaric, my son, my eldest. Please take good care of your siblings. Be a loving brother and their protector.

Amadeus, assist Alaric as a leader. I trust you, my son.

Aphasia, I know how brave you are as a woman, my daughter. Please be like a mother to them for I am gone.

Aeneas, my son, be the light of your siblings. You're capable of it.

Ambrosia, my daughter. Help your other siblings to maintain good relationships.

To all of you. Please watch each others back for me and your dad can't do it anymore. Love each other. Until the end, until we meet again......