🗡IV. New Hawthorne heir🗡

*Ambrogio V and Vesper above*

Years have passed and many things have change. Mas lalong lumubha ang kalagayan ng Sighisoara. Many people are dead and missing. The whole town live in fear. Hanggang sa unti-unti ay wala ng taong naninirahan sa Sighisoara.

"Ambrogio, itigil mo na ang ginagawa mo! We, vampires should live peacefully. Hindi ka ba natatakot sa tagna?", sabi ni Vesper when they had a big fight over the things that's happening right now.

She saw how people suffer.

"They aren't a puppet we play with. Those are also a living at may buhay. Our kind are obviously abusing the power", dagdag niya but Ambrogio V didn't even listen to her.

He just sip on his glass bago tumayo sa kanyang upuan at naglakad palayo. Vesper followed him frustratedly. Hinila niya ito para maharap.

"Are you listening to me!?".

Ambrogio V looked her in the eyes with anger. Eyes turned dark.

"Isn't it what you want? The love of your life is marrying a human and you should be happy because finally they'll be gone", Ambrogio V laugh mockingly.

Napatigil si Vesper. This is not what she wants. Yes, she's upset but that's not enough reason to kill innocent people. And she doesn't even know who she is. She doesn't even know where she came from.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT!", she yelled. "I shouldn't have marry you. I should've run away like what Bonvich did so I can live a peaceful life!".

Dahil doon ay kaagad siyang tinulak ni Ambrogio V sa dingding. He choke her.

"If you'll do that, I'll bring you Bonvich's head and Abraham's. Do you understand me?", Ambrogio V's eyes rage in so much anger and madness. "You will give me an heir and you will never leave my side", sabi nito at sa isang kislap ay kaagad nawala sa kanyang harapan.

Vesper gasp for breath in the air. Kaagad na napahawak sa kanyang tiyan. Tumulo ang luha niya habang nakatingin doon. She's pregnant with Ambrogio V son's. She hated it. Pero hindi niya magawang ipalaglag dahil siguro sa pamamagitan nito ay pwede na siyang makaalis at sundan kong nasaan man si Bonvich or just look for Abraham.

Hanggang sa naisilang na ang anak niya ay hindi pa rin nagbago ang pamamahala ni Ambrogio V. Each year its getting more cruel and cruel.

Ang nabibiyaan lang ay ang mga nasa matataas na antas. They are provided with the things they needed.

For years, the vampires aren't feed by human blood. They kill animals to drink and fulfill their needs. O di naman kaya ay ang dugo ng strigoi na napatay nila.

But never like this. They hunt humans and more humans for it. If they won't die, they'll turn it to something like them which will give too much sufferings from the human. If they'll succeed with the transition, they'll be called Shtriga, or the living dead. The one to be played with and the blood supplier until they ran out of it and die.

That news reach to Bonvich. Kahit na napakalayo ay nakarating dito ang balita.

"Love, what are you thinking?", tanong ni Deane.

"About home", sagot nito sa asawa habang minamasdan ang kanilang unang anak.

Deane felt sad of the result of their first born. He didn't have the ability of a werewolf. He's a vampire. He took it all from Bonvich's but eventually, she's fine with it. Love really do amazing things.

"Why don't we go there and visit?", nakangiting tanong ni Deane.

Kaagad naalarma si Bonvich doon. He doesn't want to go back there. He's just wondering and worried about Vesper. That's all.

"No, let's not. I'm sure they're fine", Bonvich said and assured Deane that everything is fine.

Tumango naman si Deane.

"Oh! Our little Lleon is awake", sabi niya at kinarga ito. "Are you hungry?", she ask kahit na hindi naman ito sumasagot.

Bonvich cut his finger and put it to Lleon's lips. The baby drink it.

Napatingin si Deane sa kay Bonvich.

"How long will we keep on feeding him with blood?".

"Until he reach a year. He won't crave for it in that age. It will be back when he reach in the right age", sagot nito.

The whole pack of Moon BlazingFire didn't know who Bonvich really is. They just know him as one of the Balkan and not the Hawthorne.

The Balkans aren't close to the Grahams but they know them as ally.

Wala din balak na sabihin ni Bonvich ang totoo kay Deane. He knows its bad to keep secret from someone you love but it's for the best. The moment they'll know where he really came from. He'll lose Deane and his son.

Years and years have passed ay lumaki na si Lleon. He stopped craving for blood but it needs to be avoided. He can't control himself if he sees someone bleeding. Lalo na't may pagkakataong lumalabas ito sa palasyo at makisali sa laro ng ibang pup na naroon.

Ganoon din ang nangyari sa anak ni Vesper at Ambrogio V. Lleon grow up as a vampire but trained like a werewolf.

Hindi pinaalam nila Deane at Bonvich and tunay na katangian ni Lleon. When someone ask kung bakit hindi pa lumalabas ang wolf ni Lleon ay ipibagkibit balikat iyon ng dalawa at sinabing baka hindi pa ngayon. He's genes may still be confused. He's both werewolf and a vampire, but surely he really is a vampire.

Niklaus on the other side grow up as a strong vampire. Trained by his father, Ambrogio V but Vesper tried to convince and teach him lessons about being kind and less cruel than his father. And on the next following years, Vesper got a second son again, she named him Cassius. This time, she'll dominate Cassius since Ambrogio V's attention is on the eldest. She taught him how to have kind heart and not to follow his father.