Special Chapter 34 (Yamagata x Hinata)

*****************************************
Hello Shiratorizawa's Libero...Thank you for Joining this chaos I've made.

Yamagata: What have you done to us?!

Chaos! Buahahahahah!😈
*****************************************

***3rd person Pov***

Yamagata is waiting at the park,He felt nervous. He looked at his watch to check the time,Its early and pretty sure that Hinata's an early bird or early crow.
But there's also something...Oh sorry,Someone that has been bothering him.

"Tednou-san,Semi-san,Ushijima-san and Shirabu...Could you just leave me alone and let me have my date in peace?" He said while not bothering to look at his teammates at the tree,On top of him.

"No can do Haya-chan~We just wanted to see our kouhai handle this date~" Tendou answered as he is swinging on a branch,the others Nodded their head in agreement.

'Handle my ass,I know you all are going to sabotage it. Fuck my life,Why did I even bumped into them...Especially Tendou' Yamagata said to himself while giving himself a facepalm.

"Yamagata-san!" A voice yelled,Making Yamagata's teammates hide back to the tree.

"Hey Hinata-kun!" Yamagata said as he waved at the arrival of the crow.

"Was I late? I'm sorry if you're standing all alone." Hinata said,Yamagata blushed but decided to be his usual self and gave Hinata a pat on the head.

"Its no problem Hinata-kun. Now,Are you ready for our date?" Yamagata said.

"Yes!" Hinata exclaimed which was 'cute' in Yamagata and the people on the tree's perspective.

As the two walked while holding hands together,The people on the tree dropped down safely...except for Shirabu.

"O-ow!" Shirabu grunted in pain.

"I told you to land on your feet." Semi scolded as he reached out his hand,Shirabu then took the hand and stood up.

"Yeah,Yeah...Anyways,Ushijima what should we do?" Shirabu said while eyeing their Ace.

"Follow and Sabotage." Was all Ushijima said. That's when Tendou's smile grew even wider.

"I bought the bats~" Tendou said as he pulled up a bag with baseball bats.

"Tendou,Where did you get those Baseball bats?" Shirabu asked.

"I bought it,using my money." Tendou said as he gave each other a bat.

"You stole this from the Baseball club didn't you? I can see their names written on the baseball bat." Semi said as he glared at Tendou,who looked happy and scared at the same time.

"Ayyyiiaa~Kinda paid them to borrow it..Hehe.." Tendou said as he did a cute peace sign pose.

The rest of Shiratorizawa looked at Tendou with annoyance,that's when they noticed that Yamagata and Hinata are almost a few meters away from them.

"We'll talk about this later but for now,Follow them." Ushijima said as he started to ran to them,making the rest of the teammates to follow.

***Time skip***

Yamagata and Hinata are sitting on a boat,to fish. Apparently,it was fishing day today and Yamagata thought it might be an opportunity to not only try a new hobby but also be with his date.

The weather's nice as the announcer said,It is for Hinata but for Yamagata..it was more than nice but heaven.

"Yamagata-san look! I caught a fish! Yay!" Hinata proudly said while holding the wire,showing the fish he caught.