Chapter 38 (All in All Fools)

***3rd person Pov***

After fixing all the troubled mess,They had to rest for a while. Hana-san brought in Snaxks as a thanks for their hardwork,Hinata being helpful. Volunteered to pass it to them,one by one.

They all said their thanks and started eating,Hinata now went to Iwaizumi and Akaashi to sit between them.

"Can we ask them now?" Hinata started while Iwaizumi an Akaashi looked at the captains,they suddenly felt something odd but them.

"Will Ask them Hinata,Just leave it to us. Its probably something not worth mentioning anyway." Akaashi said while eyeing the Captains,Iwaizumi doing the same. Hinata just shrugged it off then gave a sigh.

"Ok. Well,I'll be going now since its already afternoon."

"Do you have plans Hinata?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Well...My mom is gonna call me,And I also have a little bit of homework." Hinata said while rubbing the back of his head.

"If you want we can help you." Akaashi suggested.

"Its ok..I don't want to trouble you both. Plus,I have help already. Bye! Say goodbye to them for me." That's where Hinata is gone. The 2 looked at each other and gave a sigh then smile.

"Guess it can't be bothered." They both said.

The Johzenji team except Terushima all went ahead to their dorms,Leaving Akaashi,Iwaizumi,Shirabu, and The captains except Daichi.

"So..Now I would like you to explain what happened,before all this?" Shirabu started to asked. The Captains looked a bit hesitant to answer.

"Just tell is already,we are not going to let you out if you won't answer." Akaashi said but his tone was a bit demencing which frightened the captains,not only to Akaashi but Iwaizumi amd Shirabu too.

"Don't make us tell the other team moms." Iwaizumi spoked,this time. They were shaking like hell is about to loose chaos.

"Ok." Ushijima spoked with no hesitation,the other captains were shocked but instead gave in too,rather than getting beat up by Team moms.

"Now start...What were you talking about that got you in a fist fight." Shirabu asks,the captains were getting sweaty,yes even Ushijima.

"Well...You see.." Kuroo started.

***Flashback***

***3rd person Pov***

As they were being gathered to the table or Captains table,except Daichi. They started to whisper each other.

"I think that red back-less dress would suit Hinata,Like a fiery passion." Bokuto pointed at the magazine.

"Orange would be better like his hair." Kuroo stated.

"I agree with Kuroo." Terushima spoked.

"Nah man,Red." Futakuchi butted in.

"Sorry but red." Oikawa joined.

"I like the orange,just like hinata's hair." Ushijima spoked.

"So its a tie." Kuroo said while glancing at Bokuto,not till 1 second,a glaring contest has commenced.

"Oi,Oi..C-calm down." Futakuchi said as he was trying to ease the tension down,only to be ignored by it.

***Go to Chapter 36 at Oikawa's Pov***

***Flashback ends***

"So you all did this cause of the outfit,that you will buy for Hinata?" Iwaizumi summarized that the Captains just nodded their heads.

"Can I see the magazine?" Shirabu said,as he reached out his hand. They reluctantly gave Shirabu the magazine,but little did they know. That was their mistake,as Shirabu was flipping some pages with Iwaizumi and Akaashi looking behind him. They saw some cute dresses of women's outfit,some were marked with the Captain's name.

They flipped the page to what Bokuto and Kuroo were fighting.

Bokuto marked his name to a page of a girl that is wearing a red black-less dress that has matching floral designs.

While Kuroo marked his to a page of a girl wearing an orange back-less dress that has ribbons on some parts of the dress.

'They both suit Hinata.' They thought while having a disappointing faces.

While looking through,they immediately choked on their salivas,

As they went to the near end of the page,a marked has been placed not only 1 but all of them marked this one page,One Single damn page.

A page with the marked names of Kuroo,Bokuto,Terushima,Oikawa,Ushijima and Futakuchi were there on a page of a girl that is wearing a very erotic outfit (Author can't explain),so erotic that men would probably be horny for 1 second. They looked at the Captains,who are now in deep regret.

'We should've torn the page out' they all said mentally.

The 3 nodded their heads in some sort of an agreement.

"We will be confiscating this,and no one is gonna buy Hinata an outfit that is erotic you damn pervs." The captains nodded their heads.

"It is also better if you all should just let Hinata go,He doesn't seem the type to wear this anyway." Iwaizumi spoked while glaring at Them,that says,'Shame on you.'

(Corey: Says you. Iwaizumi:At least I have the patience!)

They nodded their heads in fear.

"Then,let's never speak of this ever again. We will bury this secret and stop doing stupid things." Akaashi said as they now went to their dorms.

But this agreement didn't stop the Captains.

They all went to their dorms,as the captains took out their phones.

*The Secret Group Chat*

*GorgeousTrash has logged in*

*CheshireCat has logged in*

*DambHootieOwl has logged in*

*ImBlondeAndBi has logged in*

*FutaCoochies has logged in*

*Ushi-Waka-Waka-Ey-Ey has logged in*

GorgeousTrash: Plan B.

'The All in All fools have gathered'

***End of Chapter***

Fuku: I-

Star: ....

Maj: That Erotic outfit though.😂

Libs: no comment.

Corey: Idk..Either tbh.*Starts wheezing like a madman choking in air*

Yamaguchi: Corey's is dead now.