Chapter 8

3RD PERSON POV

'Nice Receive'

'Oi! Move your hands!'

'Pass!Pass!'

'One more!'

Just a typical day of practice at the Shiratorizawa gym,nothing new but practice. A few minutes passed then they're on the bleachers,for the next group to play.

Hinata has it rough though,He was sweating so much on his face due to the fluffy wig his wearing,He requested yachi to get him a towel to which Yachi nodded and ran through the supply room. Hinata then waste no time wiping his sweats with the use of his shirt. As he lifts them up,the group near him or infront were welcomed by Hinata's milky toned Stomach.

Kenma being close,had a "very" clear view,causing him to blush so much,Kuroo being infront of Hinata was having nosebleed,Iwaizumi calling dibs,Inouka and Lev were blushing that made them cover their eyes,Satori's eyes widened with his mouth opened while drooling,Goshiki was reddened while mentally drooling,Kunimi was still looking not noticing the drool on his right mouth,And other more drools,stares and Comforting nosebleeds.

Yachi then arrived with a towel where Hinata was grateful then proceeded to wipe off the sweat.

****LUNCH TIME A FEW MINUTES LATER***

Everyone was having lunch at the Shiratorizawa Cafeteria.
"Neh,Hinata." Kenma talked to Hinata followed by Lev and Inouka.

"Oh hiya Kenma,Inouka-kun and Lev." Hinata greeted them with the Sun Smile.
"What brings you three to talk?"
"Nothing sincere,just wanted to chat with you Shoyou." Kenma said bluntly,hands on the game but face at shoyou.

(A/N: when I play games on my phone I sometimes don't look at my phone but the surroundings XD (sometimes))

"Well then what are you waiting for guys,Sit." Hinata even motioned them to 'Sit'. The 3 followed not even doing a competition on who gets to sit beside Hinata.

***Sitting Arrangements***

Lev Inouka Hinata Kenma

None none none none

'Chat'

'Laugh'

'Giggles'

'*Bad Jokes*'

And.....

Hello~

JELOUSY!

Darkness spread the room watching the 4 mostly the 3.

'Damn Dark Horses'

After lunch,the others went to their perspective Changing rooms.
As Hinata went to his "changing room" which is also a >Girl's Restroom<.
The 3 on the other hand where given off Scary and threatening looks to the Nekoma Changing room,as Kenma didn't care,Inouka looked a bit frightened but had to stay cool,Lev was such a wimp that he went near Kenma for protection.

(A/N:Wow~Lev you're such a wimp. Lev:Stfu! I am not! A/N: Are 2! Lev:Am not! Yaku: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!)

***TIME SKIP~***

Hinata's POV.

After I arrived at the gym on my usual "Girl" volleyball uniform,I have been given weird faces from the others. Creepy. (A/N: Aachoo! *shiff* Why does it feel like someone said Creepy? Like as it was insulting my favorite horror movie genre)

I then went to Noya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai to ask 'why where they giving some demonic pressence and why are they glaring at the others?' They just shrug it off and told me that 'its something,don't worry.' I just shrugged it off too and looked at the opposing team. I looked at Nekoma to see Kenma on his psp,I walked to him and gave a pat on his left shoulder.

"Hi Kenma-kun!"

***Kenma's Pov***

"Hi Kenma-kun!"

I jolted a little then looked at the person,who is Hinata 'cute' Shoyou. I blushed a lil to which,luckily,he didn't saw.

"Domo Shoyou." I regained my self-posture but mentally I'm happy cause I'm with Shoyou. Fuck yeah,BEAT YA TO IT KUROO! EAT A DICK!

(A/N: HAHAHAHAHAH "ψ(`∇')ψ Bokuto: Corey you really wished death didn't you. A/N: Ha?ha? Hahahaha "ψ(`∇')ψ sorry but its just funny. Kuroo: *at the background* You Lil shit.)

"Neh! Neh! Kenma could you set for me! I wanted to toss your sets it will be like 'BAAM!,'WAPOOSH' AND 'SHAPOW'." I blinked twice processing what Shoyou meant,luckily I understood.

"Sure,Why not." I place my psp down unto my pocket as I went to the court to see the Sun smile who has a volleyball on his hand. Idk,where the sun is but it's blinding me To the death, I'll die happily.

"Yosh! Ready when you are Kenma!" That's here we started and to be honest I'm having fun,just me and shoyou. Till,to the corners of my eyes I saw rage and jealousy to the other players. I then thought of an idea. Heh,Kuroo's gonna kill me,like as if I'm scared anyway.

***Timeskip***

I called a Time-out to Shoyou after he spiked the ball down with a large thud. We then set off to the bench to refresh ourselves.

"Hey shoyou."

"Hmm?" Shoyou looked at me while drinking water. He's adorable.

"We should hang-out,Can you show me to your dorm. So that I could visit ya know if ever you feel lonely or when I ....do f-feel l-lonely." Now I'm mentally screaming of embarrassment,Regret and Hope.

"That would be Great Kenma! Don't worry your always welcome." Hinata smiled and I swear I really need Sunglasses.

(A/N: Whoops?╮(─▽─)╭) kenma: *glares at Corey then gives the middle finger* Corey:*Blinks* Boi~~~~~ you get out. *Grabs Kenma away from Hinata and throws out of the room* Bye. *Slams the door and locks it* Kenma:........ Kenma: Fuck.)

***End Of Chapter***

Hah! Eat that Kenma.

Hinata:Why did you kick him out of the room?

Sweet son Hinata Sunshine. There are just things and complications today. Especially your spikes so we'll be practicing here in mah room.(lies).

Hinata:Oh ok. But why kick kenma? We need a Setter.

I can set. Besides I'm ya teach and I'll tell my friends. The more the merrier.

Hinata: can I invite my friends?

No..No..No...Cause you have to surprise them with your improvements and you can shove it in their faces.(Truth)

Hinata: *eyes sparkle* oohhh...!!! Ok. Let's go!