Special Chapter 19 (FutaHina)

*****************************************
Soooooooo...For some reason,you piss me off sometimes. And I don't know the reason.

Futakuchi: You can't hate me,cause I'm the most wonderful person.

I do know the reason now.
*****************************************

***Futakuchi's Pov*** (Oh...😑 now? Futakuchi: Stfu)

Now that I'm walking with Karasuno's No.10,I can't help but have butterflies on my stomach. He is just so cute off court but at the court..Dang! He is very fierce,no wonder Aone and the others fell for him.

"Where are we going Futakuchi-san?" Karasuno's no.10 asked me.

"Oh you'll see shrimp." I said as well continue to walk,Me leading him actually.

"Hey! I have a name!" The shrimp said,I just laughed it off..but inside I'm dying of how cute he is.

(Hinata: I can kill you all with my existence. >:3

Corey: Facts *Puts on multiple sunglasses*)

***Time skip***

So...I took us both at Charity work for Saving Nature. So we are just planting the trees to this plain terrace. This is the only thing that Author thought,just because she went to an almost bald mountain hill.

(Corey: Hey! It was for plus points for History. Also,We took risks because it was a rough hike! We planted trees there,and man was it almost deserted.)

Me and Hinata being a pair,we started to do our job with the others. Its not that bad,since saving mother nature is important.

"Are sure to watch your steps,ok?" The leader said,we all replied to "Ok" and continued our work.

"Buah! Its so Hot!" I look at Hinata,and immediately blushed. He stands as he wipes the sweat off him,while I am sitting down...and quite had a wonderful view. The sun is like a Halo around Hinata's head,He looks like an Angel.

*Splash!*

"YO-! WTF?!" I yelled and flinched. I jumped up to see feel my back drenched in water.

"Futakuchi-san!" Hinata yelled in worry.

"OMG! I AM SO SORRY!" A person yelled in sorry,approaching us.

"Nah..Its cool. It was refreshing to say the least...Haha..Besides I got some spare clothes." I said while giving off a laugh. It was refreshing,but good thing I have a spared one or I'd be screwed.

"I am so sorry again and thank you for forgiving me." And with that the person left.

"I guess I should changed,I might catch a cold. Wait for me here?" I said,Hinata nodded his head and continued the work all alone. As for me,I'm just going to walk away to change.

'Is it safe to leave shrimp there though?' I thought for a while.

'Nah..He'll be fine.' And with that I started to walk.

***Hinata's Pov***

While placing the last Plant and filled it with soil,I stood up and did a "Yes! I did it!". I went to the leader and told her that our job is done,She checked it and gave me a smile.

"Good job! Why don't you rest or help the others? There's a snack stand there." She pointed to the snack corner.

"I'll have some rest first and maybe help some people." I replied.

"Ok...Just stay safe and be careful to where you'll be stepping in." Her last words said to me as I waved bye to her.

I walked to the snack stand and grab some sandwich and water. The people at the stand were very welcoming.