Special Chapter 3(AkaHina (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

*************
Oh you see the Title (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*************

***3rd person Pov***

Akaashi and Hinata were walking. Hinata doesn't know where Akaashi is taking him but he said its a surprise.

Sometimes they would chat but other times they'd talk since someone has to bring up a topic.

***Time skip***

They arrived at a Dance studio.

"Why here?" Hinata asked Akaashi.

"Well...I figured to have new experience on dancing. So why not." Akaashi replied while rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh...That's nice. I do remember dancing with my little sister before."

"Do you know how to dance?"

"Not really,we only just follow music videos on TV." Hinata said while blushing a little since it was probably embarrassing remembering it.

Akaashi chuckled as he could actually picture it perfectly in his mind,getting himself to chuckle.

"Well then..Let's go. Let's start with Basic lessons." And with that they went to the receptionist.

***Time skip***

"Ok..Now. Next step,One...Two...One...Two. There! Very good." The trainer said.

So,the 2 chose that they'd start by doing pair dances like Tango or other dances. So here they are..practicing to dance. And its 'Tango',Recommended by Akaashi.

And with that they continue to dance,and Akaashi is very happy. They both learned the dance pretty fast that the trainer and one of the peeps started to call them the "Perfect Romantic Duo"(Readers in disguise). Akaashi didn't mind,but Hinata was embarrassed but thanks to Akaashi's sweet tone of care. Hinata didn't feel embarrassed but blushed at Akaashi's voice that is husky. ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Wow~You two are literally like experienced dancers." Said the trainer while the other people just look and smile.

"Uh..No..We just started dancing. Its nothing like that and we thank you for the compliment." Akaashi spoke as Hinata is blushing at the compliment.

"Well..Let's have a 10 minute break." The trainer clapped her hands as a signal for break time.

Akaashi and Hinata went their spot and they look beat.

"So..Did you have fun?" Akaashi asked as he is wiping his face with a towel.

"Yeah...Thanks for this Akaashi-san."

"No..Thank you,Hinata."

And after the 10 minute break,the trainer signal to continue.

***Time skip***

The two are walking after the "Dance Date", Akaashi escorted Hinata to his house.

They have arrived from Hinata's home.

"So,I guess this is goodbye Akaashi-san."

"Me too,Hinata. It was very nice of you to accept the date." Akaashi bowed down.

"You don't need to bow down Akaashi-san. And by the way,thanks for taking me to dance. It was a very nice experience." Hinata said while blushing,he was a bit embarrassed. Cause while they were doing the 'Tango' Hinata got the girl's place,And you know when people dance tango.

Unexpectedly,Akaashi stood up. Grabbed on of Hinata's hand and kissed it. Hinata couldn't utter a single word only,his eyes in confusion while his face so red.

Akaashi looked at Hinata,and felt a smirk on his face.

'Cute.' Akaashi mentally thought.

"A-Akaashi-san!??!" Suddenly,Akaashi thought of something that its either he would regret or have the best day.

Akaashi looked eyes to Hinata...

And.

(Want)

(Another)

(Bamboozle?)

(Really? Yes?)

(Ok..Here is your bamboozle)

Akaashi kissed Hinata.

Akaashi pulled in for a second and looked at Hinata who's eyes widened.

"Akaashi-san..."

"No..I'm sorry for doing that without your consent Hinata."

"Ah!No! No! It wasn't that bad..I actually enjoyed it....Its not your fault. Besides..We are dating,so this happens right?" Both of them are a blushing mess.

Akaashi blushed cause of how cute Hinata is,while Hinata blushed for what is he saying.

They eventually made eye contact for like seconds and they started to laugh.

"Sorry about that..Hahaha.."

"No,No..I should be sorry. This quite awkward."

"Well..I should be doing inside now..Bye Akaashi-san."

"Yeah..Bye." Hinata look at Akaashi who felt a little bit guilty for the stunt that he pulled. Hinata quietly touched his lips and a smile in his face. He grabbed Akaashi's collar to place him below and kissed him.

Akaashi's eye widened,at the sudden move.

Hinata pulled over,blushing and locked eyes with Akaashi and smiled.

"Now its fair and BYE AKAASHI-SAN! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!" And with that Hinata ran inside the house.

Akaashi touched his lips and looked at Hinata's house,with a smile on his face. He started to walk away and spotted a stranger,who is like looking.

"Hey you." The stranger startled and locked eyes to Akaashi.

"Umm..H-Hey?" The stranger said feeling shaky at Akaashi's scary stare.

"Were.You.Stalking.Us?" And with that the stranger didn't utter a single word.

"IIIIII AAAAAMMMM SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOORRRRRRrrryyyy!!!" The stranger ran the fuck away In the speed of lightning,leaving Akaashi dumbfounded. He just shrugged it off and walked away.

***Meanwhile***

The stranger who ran away from Akaashi's wrath,went into an alleyway. The person looked at his Polaroid camera and the photo that he took.

"Fuck yeah! AkaHina!"

The stranger was revealed to be mystiiqal and was happy for the success!.😂

***End Of Chapter***

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! A reward for my dude mystiiqal 😂

Have this Photo for good luck.😉