Chapter 4(The Sun God"-dess")

(A/N:Now we enjoy some good comedy fluff featuring our dorks <3 >:3)

***3 rd person view***

"HINATA?!?!"
"DEAR ME! IS THAT YOU?!?!"
"CHIBI-CHAN?!?!"
"Shouyou?"
"HEY!HEY!HEY! OH MY!"

They couldn't believe their eyes. It is still Hinata but As a GIRL! Everyone's mouth wide open enough for flies to enter,That's were realization strikes as they Shook their heads then looked back at Hinata...'So it wasn't a dream' they said mentally. Hinata was just standing getting all flustered,his cheeks are just as red as Tendou's hair,He's position isn't helping and for the others... (it's in the picture above)there imagination just running wild as some are drooling,nosebleeding,licking their lips,having Smug grins and flustered faces.

"YACHI! KIYOKO-SAN! THESE SHORTS ARE TOO SHORT FOR MY LIKINGS!" Hinata shouted as he pulls down a lil of he shorts. The managers just snickered and "escorted" the "Goddess" to Karasuno.

"Sorry Hinata but since your a girl,You're gonna have to get use using those.Good luck Hinata." Kiyoko said with a sly smile while patted Hinata and left,where Yachi also said 'Good luck and bye' Following kiyoko. Poor Hinata,all alone with a bunch of Predators eyeing him. That's where Daichi regained his composure,clapped his hands to get his teams attention.

"ALRIGHT! NOW THAT HINATA IS LET'S GET BACK TO PRACTICE!"

"OSU!" They replied back going to their positions. Hinata may be hyped but is shy cause of what he's wearing.

"Hinata,Don't mind,You do look cute...Don't worry you'll get use to it." Suga(mama) said patted Hinata's back.

"Just stay calm." Suga continued and going to his position. Hinata was thankful and calm.

*SMACK!*

Hinata grabbed his head to where he was hit and shooting a glare at The person who Smacked him....*cough* Kageyama *cough*

"OI! BAKEYAMA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" Hinata said while doing a fighting pose.
"DUMBASS! WHY WERE YOU LATE!?! IS IT HARD TO ANSWER SOME DAMN QUESTIONS ON THE TESTS!?!?!" Kageyama shouted back with a lil pink blush but not that visible even if you look closer.

"SHUT UP! JUST BE THANKFUL THAT I ANSWERED AS FAST AS I CAN SO THAT I WON'T ARRIVE MIDNIGHT! BAKEYAMA!!" Hinata then scoffed and went to his place,leaving kageyama a lil bit Not so ok mood 'Tsk Dumbass' mentally saying and going to the bleachers.

***Time skip*** LET THE "OYA" SAYING COMMENCE!

As the Crows were heading to the changing room Hinata was dragged by the 2 people which is Kiyoko and Yachi.

"Gomen,but Hinata is a now so he'll/she'll be using the girl's changing room." In one swift move they're gone.

"Lucky Hinata,he gets to go to the girl's changing room." Nishinoya started with a sigh of disbelief.

"Agreed mah dude." Tanaka replied with a sigh too. To which I'm return a smack on their heads were welcome.

"Idiots,Don't be so perverted." Suga warns them with his scary aura that made the 2 shiver in fear.

****Now let's go to Nekoma at their changing rooms***

"Damn..Didn't know Shrimpy would be so damn adorable." Kuroo said with a mischievous smile thinking sexual things on what he's gonna do to Hinata.(FBI! OPEN UP!)

"Agree." Kenma said while playing his psp giving a small blush to his face.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S HIM! HE'S ADORABLE!" Lev shouted getting a hit at his back in return by Yaku.