Special Chapter 27 (KinHina)

*****************************************
Kindaichi: Can you all like stop calling me Turnip head?

Nevah! Turnip head!
*****************************************

***Kindaichi's Pov***

'Where is she?' I waited impatiently,as I am tapping my food.

'I know its still early,but Its urgent.' I tapped my foot even more impatiently,I am quite nervous for asking Hinata on this date. I'm also worried for the plan that I've arranged. I happen to seek for  Kageyama to help me.

***Flashback***

"Yo Kageyama,I need help." I said over the phone,Cause I don't what to do.

"Umm..Well,there's this friend of Hinata and they are very good at it. I'll send you one of there numbers,trust me..It will be worth it." Kageyama told me,he even gave me the story of their date. To he fair,I grew jealous cause he had help.

"Thank you so much Kageyama." And with that,a message popped from his phone.

To:Kindaichi
From:Kageyama

Here's one of there numbers...Good luck.

09-***-***-***

"Did you receive it?" Kageyama asked,making me feel happy.

"Thanks again,I'll take my leave now. Bye." And with that he hang up,I didn't think much of it. I just dialed the number first,and with a few rings..someone answered.

"Yo? Who this? I'm busy watching porn?" I cringe and looked at my phone.

'What the fuck?' I thought but decided to ignore it.

"Um..I'm a friend of Kageyama,if you know. My name's Kindaichi and I need help." I closed my eyes,waiting for an answer.

"Help? With what? A date with Hinata? Yeah sure,and I know ya..Hinata or Maya use to talk about you..." I felt my heart going happy when I heard Hinata talks about me...I feel so Specia-..

"But that doesn't mean Ya special cause he talks about other people,especially if its volleyball related or when its something Interesting..." Ok,Cant a man dream or be happy for once. Screw you!

"Anyways,the name's Corey...Sorry about the "watching porn" thing,I was getting  some calls of random strangers that who were annoying." Wow,you had to say something disgusting for that,I guess its kinda Cool too.

"Anyways,what's your plan for the Date with Hinata? If you give me a topic then I'll ask one of my friends and we'll set it up for ya." And with that,we began to talk about the plans,and even arranged a meet up.

***Flashback ends***

"Yo! Are you Kindaichi?" A person said with raspy voice said,I turn to see her with another person.

"Yeah,I guess that your Corey and who's that with you?" I asked as I looked at the person beside Corey.

"This is my friend (Y/N),the other's aren't available at the moment. So I'll be taking over for awhile,so I got the stuffs and its a go. What's so urgent by the way and its still so early?" Corey groaned,I just sweat nervously.

(Corey: I got lazy with tagging others and adding others,sorry.)

"Don't tell us your nervous?" (Y/N) asked,I shook my head in 'Yes'.

"Dang~Turbip head all nervous,if that's the case. (Y/N) you're giving him the "encouragement" talk." Corey said with a lazy look in her eyes.

That's when (Y/N) approached me to give me an encouragement,it should be nice.