Chapter 44 (Kiss by accident? or Not?)

***3rd person Pov***

'Slam!'

'Blocked!'

'Saved!'

"Oi! Pass!"

"Ok! Time's up!"

The teams have stopped and started to rest for a while.Its already afternoon and practice has already ended.

"Ah!! I want to play more!" Hinata exclaimed while raising both his arms high.

"Hinata,Don't overwork yourself or that sprain might get worse. Plus,You took a direct hit on the head by Ushijima's spike." Suga worried said to Hinata while placing his hands on The orange-haired Crow's shoulders.

"I said I was ok Suga-san! Plus,I survived Japan's Spike!" Hinata touched the his forehead,to where Ushijima spiked. They could also hear the snickers by Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"Hinata Shouyou,I am deeply sorry for spiking a volleyball into your head. It was unintentional." Ushijima said as he bored down,but Suga and Hinata where surprised at Ushijima's attempt.

'WHERE DID HE COME FROM?!' Both Hinata and Suga mentally said.

"Ah-! Y-you don't need to a-apologise Jap-Ushijima-san. Please put your head up,Its k-k-kinda e-embarrassing."

With that Ushijima raised his head and stood up firmly.

"I thank you for forgiving me,Hinata Shouyou."

"Just Call Hinata or Shouyou."

"Hai,Gomen Hinata."

"Stop Apologizing Ushijima."

"Ok,Hinata." Ushijima said,doing one last bow and going to his team.

"*Sigh* What am I going to do with him? Japan I mean." Hinata questioned himself,Suga heard it but decided to chuckle it.

(Corey: How about what he is going to do with you Hinata? Hinata: What? Star: Corey..No.)

"He is vey straight forward with his answers." Suga said,while eyeing the Shiratorizawa team.

"Yeah..I agree." Hinata laughed it off a little bit.

"OI BOKE!" Both Hinata and Suga turned Kageyama was already infront of Hinata and grabbed him by tbe head with his "Scary Face".

"Oi..Kageyama..Stop that." Suga tried to intervene with the battle but He knew that it wouldn't stop these two.

"What do you want Bakeyama!?!" Hinata struggled with Kageyama's grip but did no results.

"Your head better not be having a permanent skull damage or I'll give you a permanent skull damage Boke!" Kageyama gripped ecen harder on to Hinata's Head.

"Aargh! I won't Bakeyama! Let go of my head or I'll literally have a permanent skull damage Jerk!"

"What did you say to me Dumb-!"

"WATCH OUT!"

Before Kageyama could finish his sentence his head got hit with something making Kageyama fall forward and....

Then..

(Hi)

Umm...

Kissed Hinata on the lips,Ladies and Gentlemen.

Kageyama is on top of Hinata that after that both of their eyes widened.

Suddenly the atmosphere went cold,And just like with Oikawa. The response was..

"WWWWWHHHHAAAATTTT?!?!" All of them said,while for Hinata and Kageyama. They both mentally exclaimed.

Kageyama quickly got off Hinata,giving one last glance.

"BBBOOOKKKEEE!!!" With that Kageyama ran the fuck away from the gym,leaving a dumbfounded but blushing Hinata while for the others...

"KAGEYAMA!/TOBIO-CHAN!KARASUNO SETTER!" They all dashed away to chase the Raven haired boy.

The ones who are still in the gym are Suga,Daichi,Asahi,Hinata,Yamaguchi,And the not-love sick fools.

"That was Something?" Kai said a team player from Nekoma said. The not-love sick fools nodded their head in agreement.

"Hinata are you ok?" Suga grabbed Hinata's shoulder. He didn't get an answer only to see a blushing Hinata. Not a second later,Hinata fainted.

"HINATA!" Suga exclaimed and catched Hinata who is even more redder than before.

"So many guys have kisses me." Was Hinata's final words,Rest in Peace.

"Oi! Oi! Hinata!" Suga tried to shake Hinata awake but to no Avail.

"I am sorry that this happened!" Asahi quickly said while bowing his head a bunch of times. This eventually startled Suga.

'Where did he come from!?!' Suga mentally exclaimed and thought of it.

"Why? What happened that its your fault?" Suga asked the Ace of Karasuno.

"Well..I was just showing Tanaka on my spikes,but unfortunately Nishinoya startled me when I spiked the ball. So..It aimed at Kageyama. I'm sorry." Now Asahi is bowing a lot more than he is doing just seconds ago he apologized.

"That's ok..Its not your fault. Don't worry,Just Carry Hinata for me and bring him to the changing room." Asahi nodded his head and did what Suga told him. With that the ones who were left on the gym went ahead to their perspective changing rooms.

***Meanwhile***

"KAGEYAMA!!" Kuroo and Bokuto exclaimed as they are in the 2nd floor,looking for a certain raven haired boy.

Kageyama is on the back of the vending machine hiding from the love-sick fools.

"Shit...I am so dead."

(Maj: No Shit Sherlock!)

The coast is clear when Bokuto and Kuroo decided to look at the 3rd floor. Kageyama slowly got out and silently went down the 1st floor.

When he looked at his surroundings and finding no one,he quickly dashed off. Supposed to be going to the changing room,he arrived at the gym to find no one inside.

'The others must be on the changing room.Ok,I'll just-' His thoughts were interrupted by someone's hands clapping.

"Tobio-chan~"

"Fuck." Kageyama turned to look at his old rival actually still,Old Senpai and Old Teacher.

'Oikawa Tooru'

"Trying to escape,Tobio-chan~?hmmm~" This gave Kageyama shivers from his body. He knew  Oikawa from before since he went to his school before.

"I hope you had a nice run from us Tobio-chan~" This also made Kageyama feel irritated.

"THERE HE IS! AT THE GYM!" With that all the Love-sick fools has been gathered in the gym. Blocking every escape options that he could think. Well...Rest in peace then.

'Kageyama Tobio,"The Crow of a dark horse."

***End of Chapter***

Corey: *Wheeze* I...can't..😂

Star: Yass KAGEHINA! BUT NO! MY BABY CROW SETTER! MAH SHIP! I'LL SAVE YOU! *Runs*

Fuku: I- XD

Libs: I wanna go back to Book.

Maj: *Wheeze* 😂

Corey: ALSO! SHOUTOUT TO ALL YA KAGEHINA SHIPPERS OUT HERE! Y'ALL GOT YA MAIN CANON SHIP! SO IMMA YEET MYSELF OUT OF THE WINDOW! *Yeets out of the window and does a dab*