Special Chapter 20 (OiHina)

*****************************************
Oikawa: I AM NOW IN THE SPOTLIGHT! HELLO FELLOW PEOPLE! YOUR FAVORITE AND GORGEOUS SETTER A.K.A SERVER A.K.A ALL THE WOMEN'S FAVOR. WILL BE TAKING OVER THIS STORY!

I just went to get coffee,you trash!
*****************************************

***3rd person Pov***

So,This alien obsess with no ass decided to take our innocent loving sunshine at a beach. Here they are,Walking on the sands.

"Chibi-chan~Let's go over there!" Oikawa said happily while pointing over a restaurant.

"Ok..Sounds good to me." Hinata replied,and now there walking with holding hands.

Inside of the restaurant was beautiful,it had a beach theme of it. The walls were designed in a beach theme,the decorations were neatly arranged. Oikawa went to the receptionist,lightly getting his attention.

"Excuse me,table for two please." He nodded his head and escorted them to their seats. Once hiding a seat,the receptionist bowed his head and went back to his post. That's when a waitress arrived.

"Hello..Gentlemen. My name is Kira and I will be your waitress for today. Here are your menus,if you're ready to call me..please call me~" she said,however her eyes where locked at Oikawa's. Oikawa didn't noticed this but Hinata did and felt a pain to his chest.

"Ok..thank you." Kira bowed and went back to the other customers.

"So Chibi-chan~Is there some-Chibi-chan? What's wrong?" Oikawa asked the sudden sadness of his Chibi-chan.

(Corey: *Coughs* Why is this so cringey for me to type? Why though?😂)

"Its...Nothing,don't worry about it." This didn't stop Oikawa,cause no way in the wrath of DaiSugaAsahi would he allow Hinata to be sad. Oikawa thought of smart idea,He grabbed Hinata's hand in a comfort way and locked eyes at the flustered crow.

"Please~Tell me Chibi-chan~I promise I will not laugh and I will help you with it." Oikawa pleaded while pouting his lips and doing those pleading cute eyes,Hinata being more flustered than ever..wouldn't say no. So he took a deep breathe and opened his mouth.

"Ok. But please don't laugh or be mad at me." Hinata said,his voice full of worry. Normally for Oikawa,he would laugh at it anyway but its Hinata and this might be serious. Oikawa nodded his head,grabbed Hinata's hand and gave a kiss,his eyes still looking at Hinata's who is still flustered. He internally is in 'Aww' at the cute reaction of Chibi-chan.

"I promise." Were Oikawa's final words and with that Hinata started.

"Its just that ever since we arrived here,while we where walking..I noticed some girls who where looking at us,strangely. But I saw,they were only looking you and did those weird faces. Not only those girls but I think they were some..and whenever they see me beside you..they would make those angry faces at me. One girl even did a 'I'm watching you' while another girl did a 'I will slit your throat'. And the waitress Kira...I noticed she wasn't only looking at me but only to you. So it pains my heart to see it." Oikawa set his head down,he was angry. Angry at those girls who threatened Hinata,Angry at the girl who were secretly eye fucking him and angry at himself for not noticing cause he was too happy to notice it and hurting Hinata at there first date.

Oikawa's hand gripped Hinata's hand stronger,this made Hinata flinch and scared at the sudden stunt.

"Gran-Oikawa-san? Are you ok? Your gripping my hand hard and it hurts." That's when Oikawa snapped back to reality. He let go of Hinata's hand,and now he's angry at himself for hurting Hinata Physically.