Chapter 21 (Whoops!)

***Hinata's Pov***

I woke up yawning as I rubbed my eyes. As I grab my phone to look at the time.
'4:23am'

Too early,Which means still plenty of time for jogging. I now proceeded to do my morning routines In just a few minutes. I now headed out of my dorm,locking in and started to Jog.

To my surprise,I saw Iwaizumi-san again. I don't know why we Always,coincidentally bumb into each other,though I wouldn't mind. Except for the fact of his flirts and his muscled body,to hot.

"Iwaizumi-san,Ohayo!" I ran to him while waving my hands.

"Ohayo Hinata. I sometimes question why we practically bumb into each other."

"I don't know,I question it too sometimes. Anyways,How about we agree to jog with each other every 5:00am. That would be nice."

"Ok..That would be nice."

"Then its settled so let's go."

"Yep." He reached out his hand as I took it,then we both proceeded to do our jogging session. (Corey: Of Llllloooooovvvvveeee~~~~🎤🎵🎶)

After a few minutes,We started to Jog to the gym. I'm blushing still blushing,if it weren't for Iwaizumi-san's Flirts. I can't get use to it.

As we arrived,I opened the door to see Familiar faces. Kuroo-san,Oikawa-san,Bokuto-san,Akaashi-san,Ushijima-san and Aone-san.

"OHAYO!/Ohayo." Me and Iwaizumi-san both greeted as they did the same. After that,Kuroo-san approached me.

"So Chibi-chan? Why is it that you and Iwa-chan,arrive together? Did you do something,Lovey-dovey(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?" Kuroo-san aksed me with a smirk on his face,I just blushed that I was now covering my face with my hands.

"N-no?! We didn't! I-it w-w-was j-just coincidentally!" I mumbled loudly only for Kuroo-san to move closer and removed my hands to my face...Now our faces where very close.

"Are you sure~? Nothing~?" I just closed my eyes when suddenly,I felt Kuroo-san let go of my hands and 'Boink!' Sound.

"O-oww!" I looked to see Kuroo-san holding his head in pain.

"Stop harassing Hinata you Cat." I looked to see Iwaizumi-san with his fist clench. I'm guessing it was he who did it.

"That hurts Iwa-chan!" Kuroo-san said with I assume are fake tears. Iwaizumi-san then turned to me and Patted my head.

"Whatever.Hinata,are you ok?"

"Yes,I'm ok. But you didn't have to hit Kuroo-san."

"He deserves it anyway. And to answer your question,Kuroo...No. We didn't do any lovey-dovey,we just bump into each other 'coincidentally'."

"Ok...Ok..Enough of the drama,Let's go do some warm-ups." Oikawa said while clapping his hands.

After a few minutes,That everyone has Arrived and done with their warm ups. We know started to play Volleyball,which made me go all out.

(Corey: We're so proud *le cri tears* JUST ENJOY PRECIOUS MAYA!)

***3rd person Pov***

Karasuno team are having a practice match with Shiratorizawa team. And things are heating up.

'Point!'

'One touch!'

*Boom*

'Nice recieve'