Chapter 46(How's being locked~?)

***3rd person Pov***

While Afternoon practice,its the battle of Date Tech vs Shiratorizawa. Date Tech lose before but they now feel like they'll win for sure.

Hinata is sitting on Suga's left while Asahi is on Suga's right. Most awkward thing is Yamaguchi setting beside Hinata,much to Tsukishima and Kageyama's dismay. That they won't be showing it anyways,Fucking Tsundere King and Salt.

Hinata's eyes glimmered at the sight of the battle between Aone and Ushijima.

"Cool!" And with that Hinata's adrenaline rush has arrived and can't wait to cheer on both teams.

***Time skip After the battle***

"That was a great fight! Neh! Neh! Yamaguchi!" Yamaguchi was shocked that he just nodded his head. He was pretty much focused on the game and also forget that he was enjoying,watching on Hinata's cheering.

"Hinata why don't you cheer on them again. They might need it." Hinata nodded at Suga's request that he immediately ran to both teams.

***Time skip cause Author is lazy***

The teams were ordered to clean.

As the other teams were mopping the floor,some where helping the others set up the box,while others clean the storage room and others help restock some supplies with the managers.

Hinata was assigned to carry boxes,which meant to carry out the little boxes.

"Do you need help with it Hinata-kun?" Shirabu asked as he is carrying a medium sized box.

"No..I'm ok. I'm more concerned of what your carrying Shirabu-san. And please call me Hinata only." Hinata said feeling ease of what he is carrying.

"I'm ok and ok Hinata."

They both laugh as they took the boxes to another storage room. They have arrived form the medium sized storage room.

The room has some boxes that were carried by the others. Unfortunately,the way the others placed the boxes were not good. The back portion has no boxes placed only the ones infront so they had to squeeze or climb on to the boxes by themselves just to go to the back portion to place some boxes.

"They did a lousy job at this,Hinata are you ok?" Shirabu asked the crow as they climbed to the box.

"Yes,I'm fine." Hinata said but struggling to climb up.

(A/N: Long Story short,The boxes were in the front and were stacked. But they didn't placed the boxes on the remaining space which is the back portion of the medium storage room and the boxes have different sizes.)

Suddenly Shirabu accidentally trip on to a small box that couldn't hold on to his weight,so he stumbled back. He unintentionally grabbed Hinata as they bumped on to an opened wardrobe. Because of the impact the wardrobe locked them both inside and the boxes fell down to lock them both outside.

(Corey: So the boxes fell down and locked the wardrobe on the outside so the two are stuck inside the wardrobe that was closed. If you get it,Congrats.)

Both granted in pain,as even tried to get themselves up. However they could only kneel or do an indian sit since the wardrobe is small.

"Are you ok Hinata? Sorry about that." Shirabu tried to look at the darkness that he is moving his right hand.

"Its ok Shirabu-san." Hinata said doing the same thing Shirabu is doing.

Hinata unfortunately slipped on a crack of the wardrobe making him bumped infront of Shirabu.