Chapter 40 (Owl,Cat and Crow Bonding!)

(Corey: Alright! We have calmed down after Shooting Continous bullets😂 It was fun.
Fuku: I want another round. Star: Next time let's add grenades. Maj: Wrote it down. Libs: Where is my rifle?!)
****************************

***Hinata's Pov***

So,Kuroo and I..Are headed to Bokuto's dorm for a hang out. I am so excited! I could let them both teach me how to block and even perfect my spikes,Yay!

(Corey: Try and Imagine Hinata saying 'Yay!' Infront of ya faces,Y'all be blind and so am I)

***Time skip at Bokuto's dorm***

We are playing Uno,and Bokuto is losing his patience,due to Kuroo's smart tactics. I am just sitting trying not to laugh to make Bokuto even more sad,Once it was my turn to play a card. I placed down a Blue +2,Kuroo placed a Green +2 while quickly shouting Uno as He only has 1 card left and Bokuto placed a Yellow +2. I snickered a little and Kuroo was sweating,As I have now placed another +2. So Kuroo ended up flipping the table.

"NOOOOO! MY WINNING STREAK!"

Bokuto laughed so hard as I only did a little Laugh and had to restrain it,Kuroo is at the corner of the wall and muttering words. Bokuto is praising me that 'I taught the cat some manners'. His words not mine.

"So my little Disciple! Want to go to the Cinemas? There's a new featured movie that's going to be played." I am sitting but not on the couch but on Bokuto's lap. I had to admit it was embarrassing that I am blushing but had to focus,and it work.

"Umm...Y-yeah. Sure! What is it about?" I begun to feel comfortable on sitting at Bokuto's lap,I mean there were times we did this before.

***Flashback***

I was exhausted my trying to get rid of Kageyama off my head,cause he has a strong grip with it. I am sitting in the floor,drinking water while wiping my face with a towel.

We had a practice match with Fukurodani,so I was happy to see Bokuto. I may be inspired by 'the Little Giant' but that doesn't mean I can't be inspired by other people.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! MY LITTLE DISCIPLE!" I was suddenly tackled with a hug by Fukurodani's Captain.

"BOKUTO-SAN!" I hugged him back,He was one of the People I got comfortable with in the beginning.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Corey: Hol up! *Slides out Other ships and pulls out a BokuHina*)

"You look unhappy little crow? What happened?" Bokuto asked as he is petting my hair and sat positioned himself to sit on the floor beside me.

I blushed a little and I moved my head sideways saying 'no'.

"Tired then?" I nodded my head as he smiled a not the usual wide smile but like a small and caring smile.

Haikyuu! Precious Crow Hinata[Finished]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें