Chapter 37 (King or Salt?)

***Kageyama's Pov*** (Corey: FUCKING FINALLY! Kageyama: Fuck you Dumbass!)

***A chat With "Salt"***

King: What do you want you ass?!

Salt: How Scary~I just wanted to chat.

King:Just get to the fucking point.

Salt: *Sigh* Fine.

Salt: Let's have a challenge.

King: Which is?

Salt: Whoever kisses Shrimp on the lips gets to be a slave for 1 Week.

King: Why Dumbass? Why can't it be Yamaguchi or others?

Salt: Reasons,so are you in? If not..I'm disappointed.

Salt: Can't a King take a challenge? Or is he too good for this game? Can I have Shrimp then?

King: Fuck off! Dumbass ain't your partner! Plus,"Reasons" ain't a fucking answer that I will take. So answer me,you damn Salt! And I thought you hated Dumbass!

Salt: First off all,Scary~. Second,I still hate shrimp on some reasons,deal with it. And third,Cause I want a challenge,"King".

Salt: So you in?

King: Guess I have no choice,cause I don't want to be a slave. So I accept.

Salt:Haha...Prepare yourself.

Salt: King.

King: Bastard.

Salt: So we begin tomorrow.

***End of Conversation***

I flopped to my bed,grunting and Sighing heavily.

'Tsk! Dumbass Tsukishima. I knew you like Hinata even Yamaguchi. So this is your game huh? Dumbass Salt.'

I woke up from my bed and went to the kitchen,going to the fridge and Grab some milk. I chug it down and reviewed again my messages with the Damn dinosaur obsession of a freak,till I choke on my milk.

'HOLY SHIT! I AGREED ON A CHALLENGE! WORST OF ALL! IT HAD TO KISS THE DUMBASS! THAT FUCKING TSUKISHIMA! I WILL LITERALLY SEND YOU TO A BODY BAG AND PUT YOU IN THE TRASH LIKE OIKAWA-SAN!'

***Meanwhile Somewhere***

***Oikawa's Pov***

"Achoo!" Luckily,I covered my mouth and nose.

"Oi Shittykawa you better not catch a cold again."

"Iwa-chan! Mean!" I received a smack in the head. I whined in pain,as I am rubbing my head.

'I feel like killing someone,My senses are telling me its Tobio-chan. That brat! I'm literally going to Leave him in a body bag and burn him alive if he thinks that he could kill me.'

***Back to Kageyama***

***Kageyama's Pov***

I felt a chill run down my spine,as I was hugging myself in fear.

'Now I feel Oikawa's Threat. I didn't think that it could scare me unexpectedly.'

I cleaned all the spilled milk,that I nearly choked on. And went to grab some snacks and maybe watch some t.v.

'Honestly,how hard is it to kiss Dumbass?'

(Corey: Ya dare challenge my plot,ya fucking Bish! Ya know what?! Ya dead to me)

***Tsukishima's Pov*** (Tsukishima: Fuck you Corey. Corey: *Does the middle finger* Fuck you too Salt.)

I chuckled evily when the King accepted my challenge,Honestly,I did have a secret crush on the Shrimp. Can anyone blame me for liking him? Not,Cause I know half of the Idiots (Yamaguchi is an exception) all have feelings for the crow. And yes,Yamaguchi did have a crush on Shrimp.

I know that King ain't gonna do it and I also need a replacement for Yamaguchi for 1 week,cause Yamaguchi will be busy by practicing or improving his Pinch serve. I'm not saying that Yamaguchi is my slave but 'The King' will be once he fails.

I was know resting on my couch cause I'm lazy at doing something and I heard that there was a commotion on the Cafeteria,but never bothered to investigate.

"Probably the Idiot Owl and Cat,since they are the most compatible. If not,then its probably that Pierced tongue blonde or Date Tech's Idiot of a Captain."

***Meanwhile***

***3rd person Pov***

"Achoo!" The Cat,Owl,Piercing tongue Blonde and Idiot of a Captain sneezed but luckily covered their mouths and noses.

'Someone was talking shit about us,but who? Its probably that Blonde Four eyes of Karasuno. That fucker.' They all mentally thought.

***Back to Tsukki!***(Tsukishima: Don't call me that Idiots,even you readers. Corey: r00d)

I am now sleeping peacefully while,Haha..King is still useless.

***End of Chapter***

Alright! This has been in my mind and I want to torture little shits,so which would Try and kiss Maya over here. Take a pick.

Is it *Drum rolls* King!

Kageyama: Don't call me that!

Or *Drum rolls* Salt!

Tsukishima: Honestly,Fuck off midget.

*Does a middle finger at Tsukishima*

Boi...Y'all better settle this.😂😈