Chapter 42 (Back for Practice! Damn you Satan!)

***3rd person Pov***

'Bam!'

'Received'

"Nice touch!"

"Pass! Pass!"

This day,Its time for the volleyball team to go back for their usual volleyball practice. Its all normal,No more Kiyome,No more Creepers,except yes to a whole day of being with Hinata with no interruptions.

"Hey Hinata?" Kenma asked Hinata,they are sitting on the bench.

"Hmm?" Hinata turned to look at Kenma,While giving a little glance on to the members that are playing.

"When you grow up,what would you like to become in the future?" Kenma has been wanting to ask this to Hinata,but he is such a shy little kitten to do so.

"What would I like to be? Umm..?",Hinata is doing a thinking pose. Kenma felt guilty for getting Hinata a personal question,'He seems not sure,I might be stressing him out.'Kenma mentally thought.

"He-Hey..Shouyou..Its ok if you don't an-" Kenma said,s he wnated to take it back.

"I got it!" Hinata's sudden burst made Kenma flinch a little. Hinata quickly notices this and felt a little bit awkward.

"Ah..Gomen,eh...Kenma. Hehe.."Hinata said,scratching the back of his head and chuckling a little bit. Making Kenma smile.

"That's ok Shouyou,You are forgiven."

"Gomen again. I've always wanted to be a volleyball coach." Hinata said.

"Why?"

"Its Simple,I want to inspire the little kids. The ones who have the potential to play Volleyball,No matter what height are they. Small or Tall,as long as they have the spirit." Hinata said,looking at the court.

Hinata could imagine the children and teens playing volleyball smiling,having fun,even if they win or lose. As long as he is there being with them.

For some reason,Kenma felt inspired by Hinata's words. Now Kenma could what Hinata's future is.

"That's nice,Shouyou. You will do great." They both at each other,giving a small laughs.

"What about you Kenma?" Hinata asked back.

"Oh..I'll just be a Pro Gamer or be game developer." Hinata understood too what Kenma meant.

"I think,I'd imagine you being a game developer. Making those cool games as the people play it,oh..Let's play also one of those games that you made in the future!" Hinata said.

This made Kenma feel inspired even more,and an idea.

"Then,Pink promise. Once I become a game developer,I promise that we will play it together." Kenma held up his hand to do a that 'pink promise' sign.

Hinata beamed up doing the same,Both pinkies connected together and locking them together.

"Then in return,You should watch my team play volleyball."

"Deal."

The pinky promise moment was nice for both of them,till one person decided to break it by sticking and a hand over Hinata's shoulders. They both each let their pinkies go.

"Ohhh~What a nice moment you both have~What about me~?"

"Tendou-san!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Grr.." Kenma growled annoyed by the sudden entrance of Shiratorizawa's middle blocker A.K.A Satan A.K.A Tendou Satori.

"What are you doing here?" Hinata asked not minding the hand on his shoulder.

"Hmm~I was just watching the play,when I suddenly saw both of you having a moment. Can I budge in the conversation? Pretty Pwease~~~~~" Tendou is nudging his head on Hinata's like a cat getting attention to its owner, which Kenma felt even more annoyed.

'That's suppose to be my job!' Kenma mentally said while mentally hissing at the Red head.

(The pic is above and drawn by meh!😂)

"Hang out with me Chibi! I want to play volleyball with you!" Tendou begged at Hinata.

"Uhm..Sure. Kenma is it ok,if I hang out with Tendou? I am interested though. Do want to join us too?" Hinata asked Kenma. Kenma looked at Tendou and Got annoyed.

"You can go ahead without me,I'm quite lazy."

"Ok." Hinata felt sad for a bit but had to hide it.

"Then...Let's go Hinata!" And with that they left,Kenma isn't the only one though. As eyes are locking on Tendou Satori

'Tendou Satori,"That damn Monster Of a Dark Horse"'

'Damn you Satan spawn!'

***End of Chapter***

Corey: Finally some Tendou Love.

Tendou: Aww~Author Favors me! Hah! Eat on that suckers.

Corey: Haha?! I don't do Favorites except with Cinnamons. But,No. It just needed some screen time.ok. and I know that you are also love by a lot in the fandom.