Chapter 14(Angry Atmosphere)

Hinata's Pov

I'm still crying on my bed...that memory won't stop playing. I was pathetic for not doing something sooner. I Know I kicked him in the balls but that wasn't enough,I could've done something sooner.

Tears still flowing as I buried my face with my pillow...I touched my lips as it always triggered that memory.

'I really was pathetic.'

Suga's Pov

I entered the gym with an angry look on my face while surrounding the gym with my demonic presence.

I walked to my team and snatched my water bottle and drank it fast. The team were surprise by my actions they wanted to ask but just kept their mouth shut. 'Good! Cause I'm not in the mood.'

I sighed to calm my nerves then approached Daichi. He looked frightened but I know his trying to keep his posture to remain calm.

"I'm not going to Kill you,just need to word with you...It's something very important. Same goes with all of you. TEAM HUDDLE NOW!" I commanded as they quickly Circled around.

"Wait...Where's H-hinata?" Yamaguchi asked.

"He won't be joining us for a while,something bad happened bad to him."

"WHAT?!?! SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HINATA?!?!"

All the Teams were shocked as they Heard the 2 idiots,I glared at them for Not keeping their mouths shut. Then Immediately everyone on the team surrounded us. 'My eye twitched and glaring at the 2 idiot duo'

"Something bad happened to Chibi-chan?! What happened?!?!" Oikawa said while he gribbed my shoulders with an angry look in his eyes.

"What happened to Shouyou?" Kenma then asked with eyes of concerned.

"Ok...Fine..*sigh* I'll tell you all and let go of my shoulders Oikawa."

"Sure."

"Ok...So.."

After telling them what happened to Hinata all of them have concerned and Angry look in their eyes.

"Can we visit,Shouyou?" Kenma asked.

"You can...But now is not the time. Hinata is still traumatized,so he needs some time alone."

I said...I loved that there showing their concern on my baby crow/son™. I also happened to know that most of them love Hinata or had a crush on him. Even Hinata who has a crush on most of them too.

"Ok now that I told all of you...I want you all to Hunt down this Harasser, I will visit Shouyou later. I will update you all."

"Yes Suga."

They disperse going back to there Positions. But still having sour expressions on their faces.

***Nekoma***

Kenma couldn't focus on his game,still angry at the bastard who harassed 'his Sunshine'.

Kuroo was Looking inside his locker,not exactly looking more like he was imagining on killing the bastard.

Lev went to outside the breeze the cooling him off but it's still not enough.

Yaku was sitting down while his legs twicthed wanting to kick that Bastard.

Inouka was at a vending machine. Gripping the soda can..didn't even bother to notice that he was gripping it so hard that It's contents were spilling on his hand.

***Aoba Johsai***

Oikawa was sitting at a bench,his head rested on his hands that were in his knees. Eyes full of Anger while mouthing venemous words.