Special Chapter 31 (3 poly Lovey-dovey)

*****************************************
So...*Sigh* (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Suga: Get your mind out of the gutter,before I take your Kneecaps again.
*****************************************

***Suga's Pov***

"Ok..Let's see..Umm,Blankets? Check,Pillows? Check,Movie night set? Check,Snacks? Yes,and probably Daichi and Asahi will bring more. My two boyfriends? Still not here." I checked the time as its still early.

"Might as well prepare the hot choco while there still not here." I said to myself and walked to the kitchen,to make hot chocolate.

A few minutes later,I was putting marshmallows in it. I heard the a knock on my door,I smiled and finished putting the marshmallows. I walked to the door,but first I checked to the peep hole of my door. For safety reasons.

"Hey Suga? Its Daichi and Asahi." The voice said,so I opened the door.

"Just right on time! Come in!" I exclaimed as I went back to the kitchen,Daichi and Asahi went inside,even closing the door behind them.

"Nice preparation Koushi." I hear Asahi complimented,I said 'Thanks' at the kitchen.

"I even prepared Hot chocolate with marshmallows in it,for us to enjoy." I arrived while holding a tray with 3 mugs of hot chocolate.

"That's very sweet of you Koushi." Daichi complimented,I smiled and set the tray down on the table and made my way over the TV.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" I asked while holding out Some DVDs on my hand.

"I-Its actually your turn to decide." Asahi replied as he fiddled with his fingers,which is so cute.

"Alright!" I exclaimed as I already placed the DVD on the DVD set,I returned to my seat between my two boyfriends. And I'm flexing them on to your faces readers,cause I'm Sugawara Koushi.

(Corey: This is like calling us out singles😂 idk for the Asexuals though?)

Chilling on the couch with my boyfriends,while eating and drinking our snacks and a blanket with us. Apparently,I placed the new horror movie.

I leaned my head on Daichi's shoulders while holding hands with Asahi,who is shaking in fear.

(Corey: Forgive me,if I'm ever going to use this movie.)

"No!Marie died! Did someone poison the bloody mug?!" Asahi exclaimed,I held his hand even tighter for comfort.

Because its a scene where a group of friends where playing a game called "Bloody Crayons",and Marie was pissed off cause of some secrets that were revealed. So she picked the red crayon,which means she gets to drink the stuffs they put on the bloody mug. When she drank it,she stared to vomit it. So they gave her,her water and apparently seconds later,she started to cough up blood and died. Now the scene is where they suspected one of their friends 'Olivia'. She ran away,as her the boy Keith(I can't spell the name),ran to chase her for answers,especially for the death of her girlfriend. But unfortunately,Olivia jumped off the cliff as Keith was at the near edge of it.

"I wonder who is the killer?" Daichi asked.

"Vote for Keith!" Asahi said.

"I vote for John!" Daichi said.

"I vote for Justin!" I said confidently,My two boyfriends looked at me.

"Why Keith's friend?" Asahi asked,I smiled.

"Probably cause he's gay for Keith and "pretending" to be his friend the whole time." I said confidently,the two still looked unconvinced by it.

"I can still change it though,besides..Just a theory,duh." The two just shrugged it off and went back to watching.