Special Chapter 9(TeruHina)

**********************************************
Ey! Its our favorite Fun time Piercing Blonde Idiot. Even though,he flirted with Kiyoko..I just can't hate him and Johzenji.😂
**********************************************

***3rd Person Pov***

Apparently,This blonde ass mofo,Took baby precious crow to a Bar. But not just any bar,its an LGBTQ Bar. 

(Corey: Let me spice things up,cause I fucking don't want some bitch to ruin the date.)

"Hey If it isn't my good ol friend of a blonde,Yuuji. How's it been man?" A person asked Terushima while holding out a fist bump.

"Its all good man,You?" Terushima answered while holding a fist bump too. Hinata looks so clueless and dumbfounded.

"I've been doing good man,Plus..Who's this little boy? Your date.. Yuuji! That's pedophilia! Your a pedo Man,I'm ashamed..I thought I knew you better." Terushima's Friend faked gasp and laughed out loud,Not caring the people inside looking at them. Both Terushima and Hinata felt an arrow pierced to them,quite offended.

"Hey! I'm not a little boy,I'm a highschooler!" Hinata yelled while blushing,cause he felt embarrassed.

"And I am not a pedophile! Stop telling lies!"

Terushima' friend just laughed even louder,like he's out of his mind. That's when Terushima bring out his fist and glared at his friend,she just held up her hands to surrender.

"Woah,Woah..I was only joking and You got a nice catch too. So..Sup little man,The name's (sheisded) and you are?" Sheisded asked holding out her hand for a hanúdshake. Hinata seemed hesitant but took her hand for a handshake.

"I'm H-Hinata Shoyou,Nice to meet you (Sheisded)"

"Yuuji! He's so cute,where'd you get him? Can I keep him?" (Sheisded) squeeled feeling so happy.

"Absolutely not! Cause where on a date."

That's when (Sheisded) face went gloomy and Ded(Dead) [See what I did there 😂],She face Palmed and hit Yuuji on the head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Terushima cried out,while holding his head in pain.

"Out of all the places! It had to be here? Yuuji! I know you and your team are bisexual and all,but what the hell? In this bar?" Hinata seemed confused on what (Sheisded) is talking about. While Terushima is "Crying" on the pain of his head.

"This is the only place I could think of cause there all so cheesy and Because I trust this place. Besides,I don't want to go to a bar that has some homophobic and very drunk fuckers on our way." Terushima explained

"Ah..I see. Yeah,makes sense." (Sheisded) said while cleaning a glass cup.

"Moving on,since this will be your date. Terushima... I assumed that you know about the 'thing' huh?" (Sheisded) smirked which Terushima did the same,as for Hinata..He felt oblivious and kinda left out.

"Yup..Hinata,Follow me. I'm going to take you somewhere special here." And with that they desparted as (Sheisded) was waving goodbye,with a sly smirk in her face.

While the two were walking,the people on the LGBTQ bar were very nice,and their not perverts like the ones on their encounters. Some of them also knew Terushima,the others who didn't knew had a nice start on greeting them. They even send their 'Goodlucks' to them as they Walked down a secret door.

A few minutes have passed,and they've arrived from their destination. It was a lobby and infront of them was a Huge door that have beautiful floral designs on it. Beside the huge door,There's a table and a person sitting and writing something. Both boys looked as at each other and walked to the person,sitting on the chair of the table.