Chapter 6 (Dork's Retaliation)

(A/N:Guys bare with me cause this is gonna be Fun and pure Comedy.(Hopefully) I'd like to thank my friend for helping me )

***the Dork's POV***

As the trio were having fun Talking they didn't notice the deadly stares of the others behind. 'There so dead' they mentally said while staring daggers like death is Approaching them nearly.

(A/N: feel free to guess. There just random)

"Why are they talking to my Chibi-chan!"

"As much as I don't want to hit you,I agree."

"Fucking Bastards they even got an approval to the managers!"

"I hate them."

"Looks like we have found our true enemies."

"Send dem to the Ranch!"

"Our KOUHAI!"

"MY LIL BALL OF SUNSHINE!"

"OK! YOU KNIW WHAT?! I'M GOING!"

"HEY! US TOO!"

"DON'T JUST GET A HEAD START!"

"ROOD LEAVING ME!"

"THERE DEAD!"

One by one,they approached the sunshine table,with a pit of Jealousy and rage. Until,Hinata turned around and looked at them with confusion (cutely).

"Umm...Guys? What are you all doing?"

They all just Turned to stone,They did want to end the two..but with hinata talking to them they had to double think.

"Ok? If there's nothing to talk about. Then where leaving. Since me,Aone-san and Goshiki are done with our chat." As he was leaving,grabbing the hands of the 2 people.

"Chibi-chan! Wait!" Oikawa said while grabbing the left Shoulder of Hinata.

"We...ummm...want to know....ummm...Why are you cross-dressing? Not that we mind but You do look cute in it." As Oikawa finished he looked at a blushing Hinata. 'Moe' they all said mentally. For Oikawa,he was thinking a different Sight,'he wanted to kiss or make out with this Beauty.'

"Well....I-i-i-I k-k-knew that t-t-th-this...Is that you've all want to be A-answred...umm...It-"

"It was a penalty that their club agreed. Since Hinata failed the Test With only one point needed." Aone answered for Hinata.

"Yeah! What A-a-aone-San said." Hinata grabbing the 2 peoples hand,he was holding them tight for comfort. That's the others cue to back away a lil,they didn't mean to scare the 'sunshine' they wanted to scare the other 2. But for Oikawa, 'let's just say that he's ready to take the sunshine away,head start'.

"So Chibi-chan...You've failed the test and this is the punishment. Damn..that's scary but that didn't matter want to come with me? I want to escort a beauty." He said Looking so smugged.

"Ummm...*Whimpers* S-sure? That be nice? Uh..thanks." Hinata agreed leaving a shock from everyone even Oikawa who wasn't expecting that answer.

"Can...um.. We..like go now?" Hinata,well...plead still holding the hands of the 2 people not to mention Oikawa's hand on Hinata's shoulder.

"Shrimpy! We'll Escort you instead!" Bokuto said,budging over the others to which the unexpected happen.

Bokuto grabbed hinata away from the crowd and gave a big hug while spinning around,leaving a shock crew while Giggling but dizzy Hinata.