Chapter 26(Rating ships)

***3rd person Pov***

Minutes have passed where the Cat and crow were done playing video games,they had to rest and just lay down on the couch,and just having silent alone time together. With the blushing part of course.

"So...Shouyou?"

Shouyou turned to look at Kenma and instantly both of there worlds felt like slow motion. There were so many moments that you're literally blushing on the inside and out.

Not until..One reagained so much posture...

"So...Kenma? What were you about to say?"

Kenma's eyes widened,realizing he was spacing out to you know...To Shouyou Land.

"Uh..Uh..I w-wanted to ask...If you'd like to go out again?",Kenma doesn't even know what is he doing now,that he is a mentally blushing confuse cat.

Shouyou blinked multiple times,then suddenly started to laugh,much to Kenma's confusion.
Shouyou started to cover his mouth with his hands,trying to muffler his laughs.

"I'm..Sorry..Haha..Hihi..Its just cute..Sorry..Kenma." Kenma being more confuse decided to ask.

"What do you mean cute? Me? Cute?"

Shouyou nodded his head,that Kenma has no words to speak,suddenly his thought of something.

"If Shouyou thinks I'm Cute...I think Shouyou is much more adorable...How about I save this on my wallpaper? Oh wait...I already did." Kenma was opened his phone and showed his home screen to Shouyou,that made the crow blush red.

"KENMA! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!?! CHANGE THAT!",Shouyou was trying to get Kenma's phone,As Kenma succeeded on keeping his phone away.

"Hmm..Don't know? You are adorable...I wonder what would be the reaction of the other teams?"
Kenma didn't really wanted to show the team players the photo,he wants it for himself...and he ain't a Show-off...maybe a little~

"OH NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SHOW THAT TO THEM!! PLEASE KENMA! CHANGE IT!"
When Shouyou failed to get the phone again,He immediately crossed his arms,pouting,while not looking to Kenma.

'Aww~' Kenma mentally said.

"Shouyou?"

"..."

"Shouyou~"

"...No.."

Kenma then scooted a little closer with Shouyou not noticing,and did the thing were he wanted to do.

"Eh?" Shouyou widened his eyes,and looked at the his back.

Kenma was hugging Shouyou,Shouyou looked confuse but flustered at the same time.

"Kenma?"

"I'm sorry...It was just a comeback for calling me Cute. When you're the cute one here." Kenma just nuzzles himself to Shouyou's back like a cat.

"Says the one who's purring in my back like a cat. Who's the adorable/cute one now?" Kenma let go of Shouyou,faced flushed. Shouyou just giggled,then he suddenly looked at the time.

"Oh shoot! It's 4:05 pm...I think I should go now."

"Oh..Well..Then..Good bye Shouyou."

"Yeah..Good bye Kenma."

Hinata approached the door,waving at Kenma while mouthing a 'good bye' one last time,As he waves back.

After Hinata was gone,Kenma suddenly flopped down on the couch..Squealing and Groaning.
Kenma opened his phone,showing a stolen Photo of Shouyou at the cafe. Smiling to himself...He went to his gallery to change his wallpaper homescreen.