Special Chapter 23 (InuHina)

*****************************************

Its Inuoka's time to shine! Say Hello Inuoka.

Inuoka: Umm..Yeah..H-Hi readers. Its kinda embarrassing,especially for this story.

Trust me Puppy,your in good hands...Ok. That sounded wrong in so many Ways,I meant..Just trust me cause this is where you shine.
*****************************************

***3rd person Pov***

Inuoka took Hinata at a Library,Boring right? Well,there's something on Inuoka's sleeves that it would be very surprising.

(Corey: Ok..Kill me now,I just realized that I spelled Inuoka to Inouka. 😑 Corey BOKE! *Slams head on the table)

"The library?" Hinata questioned as they entered inside.

"Yep...This is where I go whenever I do my school activities or when I like being alone." Inuoka said,Hinata smiled and just nodded his head.

(Corey: I actually love going to the library,Books of interest. Lmao. But I still got Low scores😂 and still passed.)

"How about we read first some books for interest ok?" Inuoka asked,he seemed hesitant cause he knew that Hinata isn't that kind of person..to go to the library.

"Umm..Its actually ok." Hinata said,Inuoka actually didn't expect it.

"I did read some interesting books,I think there called novels? I guess,its a new experience to try for me." Hinata said and gave a big smile infront of Inuoka and Inuoka being a puppy became a jolly one.

"Alright,all we have to do is stay quite. We'll read for awhile,then I'll show you the surprise here at this library." Hinata beamed up hearing the 'Surprise',so he kept his word and nodded his head in excitement. Now,they started their quest at the library.

Both got some books to read,And say down at a very special seat..All alone together.

(Corey: OyA~?(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

While Inuoka is reading a book,he couldn't help but take a glances at Hinata,who is surprisingly focused on reading a book.

'Beautiful.' He said to himself mentally.

The sun that's illuminated by the windows,shine through Hinata. From Inuoka's perspective,he looks like an angel. Hinata looked at Inuoka,making The puppy flustered and look away. Hinata didn't mind,he just smiled and went back to reading.

Once again,a full beautiful silence of peace for both of them.

That's when both of them coincidentally finished reading and went to close place back the book they were reading. Inuoka placed the back,Hinata however is having troubles at the other isle. He couldn't placed it back on the top shelf,especially now that the ladder is gone. That's when Hinata thought of an idea,He positioned himself and in three...He jumped and placed the book back successfully.

He celebrated and went to Inuoka's Isle,now its Inuoka's time to show Giants something.

"Guess its time to show you a surprise." This is the part that should be exciting.

While both of them are walking,Hinata noticed that the library is big like a maze. But the books are neatly organized,and it feels like one of those horror movies vibes where you feel a chill down your spine.

Inuoka led Hinata at the very back of the isle,There's a only a wall. Hinata is confused,but Inuoka assured him with a smile. That's when Inuoka placed his hand at a hole of the wall and pushed it,and 'Surprise'! The wall is actually a sliding door,its just blend in well like the wall.

"Woah!" Hinata beamed up.

"I know right? Let's get inside now." And with that they went inside,with Inuoka closing the sliding door.

Walking forward,there's a light. As they went closer and closer,the secret door is revealed to be a...

Secret Theater place.

And there's a lot of people.

"Let's go first to the counter." Inuoka suggested,Hinata nodded his head as both of them headed for it.

***Time skip***

Both took their seats,so are the audience and now the theater is starts.

"What are we going to watch?" Hinata whispered.

"Its called "The Legend of Sampaguita",I'm very new to this story." Inuoka admited.

(Corey: I had to put this,cause the story is beautiful damn it!)

***Time Skip***

Once the curtains closed,the audience cheered. And now the people went to the other door which leads to the exit.

Once Inuoka and Hinata left,they decided to go to a Cafe for awhile. All is good,peaceful..No one interrupting their date.

After the getting out of the Cafe,and its time for there departure.

(Kerro?)

(No fight scene today.)

(Just some normal date.)

(InuHina is my Otp for today.)

(I can't decide whether this is Best or not)

(Lmao)

They give each other a kiss,Well...Inuoka overdid it by Kissing Hinata all over his face. Hinata giggled at the touch and tried to pull away but,Inuoka didn't want to. So Hinata just let it be,after seconds of Affection...Both gave each other a hug and Depart with both smiling faces.

***End of Chapter***

InuHina!😂

I am punching myself for having pure fluff with no scene.

Who are you Corey?! This isn't like you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Lmao..I'm having fun.