Lisa couldn't help but smile sheepishly because she knew the exact reason why she was happier.

Park Chaeyoung was why.

"I assume it's this pretty lady here?" the doctor asked. "Doctor Stephanie," she introduced, extending her arm out for a handshake.

Chaeyoung smiled shyly, "Chaeyoung, Lisa's girl— fiancé." She corrects herself proudly. Being Lisa's fiancé feels so good.

The doctor's smile grew, "I used to see Lisa before I went for my leave. Now I'm back and she looks so much better. Thank you."

Lisa groaned inwardly. The doctor was talking too much to her fiancé, she just wants to go home and cuddle.

"However..."

Lisa's heart dropped and so did Chaeyoung's.

"I noticed something about the cells in your body Ms Manoban," doctor Stephanie said.

Anxiety wrapped Lisa all around and Chaeyoung squeezed her hand to reassure her. Lisa wanted to cry. This was why she hated seeing doctors.

She squinted, "It seems like..."

Silence followed for a bit but Chaeyoung couldn't wait, "What's wrong?"

A cheeky smile came into the doctor's lips, "You've beaten Cancer Ms Manoban. Congratulations, you're now cancer-free."

Lisa exclaimed in joy and she hugs Rosé tight before giving her a kiss on the lips. Chaeyoung couldn't keep her tears in, and so she cried tears of happiness. She never let go of Lisa's hand because she wanted Lisa close at all times.

This was the best day of Chaeyoung's life.

1 year later

"I want vanilla cake," Chaeyoung whined, patting her tummy.

Lisa serves the cake on a plate to her princess, "Is my baby hungry?"

Chaeyoung nodded.

Even though they've been married for 6 months, they took their plans slow; the kids, higher paying jobs, travelling the world, etc.

Chaeyoung and Lisa both agreed that they wanted more time for themselves, time for travelling around the world and sex without having to lie to their child. Besides, they kept debating about who should carry the child or whether they should adopt.

"Open your mouth princess," Lisa cooed, feeding Chaeyoung the cake while she looked at her computer screen. "You're so busy and yet I'm so free. This is unfair."

Chaeyoung chuckled, opening her mouth again for vanilla cake, "Mr Sung wants me dead."

"He just thinks you're capable baby," Lisa praises, feeding her wife another piece of cake.

That was how life went for them, until about 3 years has passed and that their income was stable. They lived in bliss, even though arguments do occur. But they always found a way to solve it. Come on, they're Chaeyoung and Lisa— Chaelisa. They're inseparable.

"Auntie Chaeyoung!" Jae Won called excitedly, running out of Jennie's car to hug the girl.

Chaeyoung returned the hug, "Hey buddy! How are you?"

He smiled happily, "I'm really happy because Mummy bought me ice cream! Where's auntie Lisa?"

Chaeyoung ruffles his hair, "Auntie Lalisa is lazy remember?" The small boy giggled and Chaeyoung exchanged hugs with Jennie and Jisoo.

Jisoo wrapped her arm around Jennie's shoulder, "Is Lalisa still asleep?"

Chaeyoung nodded before inviting the guests into their house.