Epilogue

Lisa was sweating buckets before her doctor's appointment because her therapy has been going really well but her doctor had suddenly requested to see her.

Rosé came into the bathroom and slid her warm hand under Lisa's shirt to caress her back gently before hugging her from behind, "Good morning fiancé."

The younger girl couldn't help but smile when she felt Chaeyoung place a small kiss on her neck.

"Good morning, Mrs Manoban-to-be," Lisa greeted, turning around to give Chaeyoung a peck on her lips.

The two of them had been engaged for 2 weeks and they've told a small group of people like Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa's friends and family.

And silently, Chaeyoung spoke to her mother, Hyeyoung about her engagement. She would picture Hyeyoung smiling, holding her hands and telling her that she's happy for her. That would make her heart full.

Rosé still didn't get a response from Phil, Hyeyoung's boyfriend and Chaeyoung's best fatherly figure. Her heart ached because she didn't know if he was doing well after her mother's passing. She prayed silently that he was fine.

Lisa's lips made their way to Chaeyoung's neck, to which she inhaled sharply to. Her arms wrapped around Lisa's slim body and held her close.

"Do you want to...?" Lisa questioned against Rosé's warm skin, but stopped speaking when Rosé nodded quickly. Chaeyoung could never refuse Lisa and so she nodded quickly.

Lisa smiled and pushes Chaeyoung toward the sink, lips finding their way back to Chaeyoung's lips. She left passionate kisses for Rosé to savour while her hands held onto Chaeyoung's hips possessively.

Lisa loved every inch of Chaeyoung's body, and oh, to own this body was a prize. She let her hands slip under Chaeyoung's top to feel her toned stomach, to which Chaeyoung shivered a little. Lisa knew Chaeyoung slept without a bra and with each movement, her hands inches closer.

Chaeyoung moans quietly in Lisa's ear, Lisa getting goosebumps from it every single time. Chaeyoung let out a heavy breath against Lisa's lips before pulling back slightly.

"What time..." Chaeyoung panted against Lisa's lips, but the younger girl didn't let her continue. Lisa could feel herself getting hotter inside whenever Chaeyoung panted against her skin as if she was begging for mercy.

Lisa bit on Chaeyoung's lip and tugged on it gently, "Don't talk."

Chaeyoung tosses her top on the ground, allowing Lisa to enjoy the view.

We all know what happened next.

"Lisa hurry! You're gonna be late for your appointment!" Chaeyoung hurried for the nth time.

Thanks to Lisa, they're now rushing to the hospital because of their... activities.

Lisa hurriedly put her shoes on and got into the car.

"Sorry baby!" Lisa exclaimed when she got in the car. She drove as quickly as she could to the hospital.

They entered the doctor's room and Lisa held Rosé's hands tight when the doctor held pieces of papers in his hands and looking at them. She assumed it was her results from her recent scan.

"Ms Manoban," the doctor called out, looking at the other piece of paper in her other hand.

Lisa grasped tighter, "Yes?"

The doctor finally looked up to meet her eyes, "Your therapy is going very well." She smiled at Lisa before she continued, "I can see improvement in your weight gain, which means your diet has improved and you seem much happier than you did last time."