Intricate | Chapter 20

The night passed so awfully quickly when they were together, it was a pity that there were only 24 hours in a day. But to Chaeyoung, time wasn't a thing to her when she was in the presence of Lisa's. She loses track of time when she was in the hands of Lisa's and loved it.

There the two girls laid, the Australian lying on Lisa's bare chest, finger tracing circles on the very delicate white skin of her lover. The silence was the most comforting one that Lisa has ever experienced in her life. It was as if a thousand words were spoken by that silence but how ironic, it was so silent.

Lisa's mind couldn't stop wondering back to what they just shared just a few moments ago. It wasn't sex for sure, it felt like it was genuine love making; their relationship has became a more connected one.

To Lisa, sex is just a selfish act. Lust is the thing that drives you to have sex with somebody you momentarily want, and lust is selfish. Sex is just an activity to help somebody get over their sexual frustration. But, love-making to her is completely giving yourself to the other, completely letting your walls down and trusting them with the skinship. Love-making makes the two feel good about it, and by the end of it, love should be filling up one's empty and cold heart.

And this time around, Lisa could feel the sincerity in it. The way Chaeyoung touched her felt so lovely, and she felt as if she has never seen any other girl anywhere. Chaeyoung has got Lisa wrapped around her finger and the younger girl isn't even complaining.

Lisa was just so so in love with the older girl.

Chaeyoung shifted slightly in Lisa's arms and the Thai girl turned to look at her beautiful girlfriend. She was so proud to have Chaeyoung as hers and she would never stop feeling proud.

"Why are you staring at me?" Chaeyoung questioned silently, a smile on her lips.

Lisa could literally hear the smile, and that didn't fail to make her smile too, "Because you're really pretty."

Chaeyoung scoffed before closing her eyes. She felt really different in the current moment. Chaeyoung felt like she was really Park Chaeyoung and it felt like the first time that she was actually living in the moment. Usually, she wouldn't feel that strong a sense of belonging to her soul, but during the present, she felt like the soul of hers was worth it for once.

She sighed out of relief, heart feeling so full, "I could stay like that all night..."

Lisa chuckled, "Me too."

The younger girl kissed the older's forehead, hands going around her to keep her close to her body. They wished that they could stay like this forever, but reality was stopping them from getting what the wanted.

It was already 2 a.m. in the morning and because Lisa didn't have her study materials, she had to leave the house earlier to drop by her own home and leave after. They forced themselves asleep, but their hearts were beating too quickly because of each other.

The few hours passed in a blink of an eye, and Lisa was surviving on an hour of sleep. She untwined Chaeyoung from her and she stood up quietly, putting on her clothes that were scattered all over the ground. She decided to give Chaeyoung a little more time to rest because she couldn't bear to wake such a peaceful angel up.

Jisoo knocked on the door and peeped in after, only to see Lisa sitting by the foot of the bed and Chaeyoung's shoulder bare, "You stayed overnight?"

Lisa smiled sheepishly, "Uh yeah..."

Jisoo scanned the room and she noticed a bra on the ground. She squinted and Lisa turned to see what Jisoo was looking at, thinking of something to say, "That's h-her dirty laundry."