Can't get you out | Chapter 10

As you would expect, Chaeyoung immediately headed back into her room after dinner to draw. She really loved the eye contact she had shared with Lisa when she was laying on her chest. It felt like it was bliss that was washing over them.

The pencil was going over each line smoothly, making it look just like Lisa's gaze. After she finished, she slot her hard work into the file where all her other drawings were. It was at this time, she noticed that she had a huge collection of pictures.

She took every piece out, looking back at the old times. A smile was spread across her lips. Every picture meant something, every picture had a line of words, every picture had a deep meaning behind it.

Chaeyoung stalled, suddenly coming to realise how many drawings she had drawn of Lisa. There were so many incidents. The first time she met Lisa with whitish-blonde hair and her bob hair with hair extensions. An oblivious smile was on her face when she recalled.

That brought her to the time she had started to feel for Lisa.

Chaeyoung remembered clearly it was during one of her duties after school where she walked past the dance studio. There was loud music from inside, and the school was almost empty. To her curiosity, she stopped in her tracks and looked into the dance studio through the small glass panel on the wooden door.

Inside stood Lisa, in a black tank top with track pants, executing her moves effortlessly. Chaeyoung might not know what dance Lisa was doing, but Lisa was definitely doing it right. How her body was moving to the rhythm and best of the song nearly made her drool.

The way her body rolls were performed already made Chaeyoung weak in her knees. That's when she tripped over something and hit her elbow on the door, making a knocking sound.

The girl in the studio stopped dancing and opened the doors, only to see Chaeyoung on the ground.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung," Lisa called, panting slightly.

Chaeyoung swore that was the sexiest thing she has ever heard. Her tone was filled with charisma.

"I wasn't watching you dance! I was just— just cleaning the door—" she rambled, looking to the ground to hide her blush.

Lisa chuckled. I didn't even have to ask. "What are you doing here?" she asked, her tone still filled with charisma.

"I was on my duty a-and I tripped over this slab t-then I fell..." Chaeyoung explained.

Lisa squats down, "Are you okay then? Did you injure yourself?"

Chaeyoung got up on her feet and dusted off any dust, "Yeah. Sorry for i-interrupting your dance session."

Lisa smiled, "It's alright." Chaeyoung smiled too, turning to leave. "Be careful not to trip!" Lisa said, suppressing the huge smile that was going to make its way on her lips.

That was when Chaeyoung fell for the girl and that also marked the day Lisa had the impression that Chaeyoung was cute.

The Australian with washed-away pink hair couldn't wipe the smile off her lips and she just couldn't get the thought that they were so much closer now out of her brain. Content was washing over her obviously.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!" Jisoo yelled from downstairs. "I AM GOING OVER TO JENNIE'S PLACE!"

Chaeyoung squinted at the clock, "AT THIS TIME?"

"I AM HAVING DINNER WITH HER!"

"OKAY."

With that, she rearranged the drawings based on the occurrence of the incidents.