Be My Prom Date | Chapter 23

Another whole week has passed quickly and Lisa was sweating nervously because she was afraid that there would be a hiccup in whatever she had planned for the whole week. She had managed to get Jennie and Jisoo to ask Chaeyoung out to go on a shopping date and while they were doing their thing, Lisa would be decorating Jisoo's basement that has been partially decorated.

Once she entered the basement, she heaved a sigh. The amount of time she spent on this was going to be worth it and she knew it. She was going to win that girl's heart now and probably in future.

There were so many new ideas that Lisa wanted to explore with her girlfriend, or even possibly, her wife. She wanted to travel the world with Chaeyoung, make memories with her before her life would end. Who knows? Life is so unexpected.

She picked out the LED lights, carefully sticking them on. A smile immediately came into her lips.

It's definitely going to be a yes.

Jisoo and Jennie has their arms hooked with each other's and Chaeyoung was beside them, looking like an awkward third wheel. She didn't really minded though, as long as she wasn't alone.

The Chanel shop immediately caught Jennie's attention and the brunette immediately pulled both the blonde and the older brunette into it.

Chaeyoung has never seen Jennie's eyes sparkle so brightly before, but Jisoo probably has, since the both of them were already dating for about 2 months now.

"Jideuk, which one looks better on me?" Jennie asked, choosing between a white and a black chanel bag.

In Jisoo's eyes, all she saw was beauty and obviously she couldn't make up her mind, "Both of them look great on you, yeobo."

Chaeyoung's eyes widened at the nickname given by Jisoo. Yeobo is a Korean way of calling your lover 'darling' or 'honey' and Chaeyoung has never heard Jisoo calling anybody 'yeobo' in her years of knowing Jisoo.

Jennie blushed madly, "I can't afford both Chu."

"I'll get you both," Jisoo said without thinking.

This shocked Chaeyoung even more than she already was. Jisoo would never spend this much money on someone but here she is now, buying Jennie not one, but two chanel bags. Wow, she was so speechless.

After they got the bags, Jennie laced her fingers with Jisoo's, earning a kind of look from the youngest girl among them three.

"What?" Jisoo innocently questioned.

Chaeyoung motioned her head towards their hands with a suggestive look, "That."

Jisoo smiles mildly, knowing her plan of events were going quite well since they've already spent around an hour out of that house.

Jennie blinked, "That what?"

Jisoo chuckled before poking her girlfriend's cheek, "Nothing, jagiya. Chaeyoung is confused."

Jennie smiles fondly at the older girl, also playing along. She placed a kiss on Jisoo's cheek, making the older girl flush. She was not expecting that from Jennie in public.

The youngest girl blinked in shock, "Okay, what in the world has gotten into the both of you?"

Both the older girl's smiled indifferently, "Nothing."

"Then why are you two so gay today? Geez."

Jisoo looked over at Jennie before the two of them started laughing.

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows, "Are the both of you... dating?"

Jisoo smiled, before nodding subtly, "Hasn't it been obvious?"